shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
5-pack

don't work on Aspire K1
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      4/14/2015 4:01:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fleksie
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 159
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos256
Hmm ok I don't know, I ordered a few months ago some packs and had no troubles with them.
Is there a scratch code so you can check authenticity?
#12 (permalink)      4/14/2015 4:11:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Westie
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 111
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos37
@fleksie: Coils didn't come with an authenticity code. The K1 did and came out as an original on the Aspire site.
This was my first Aspire product so there is no way for me to check if they would work in another atomizer.
This may well be my last Aspire product as well...
#13 (permalink)      9/24/2015 3:46:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 2806
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos1814
You are not using this SKU number. You are using the cheaper non-authentic version. These are Authentic and should not be confused with the ones you decided to buy.
#14 (permalink)      9/26/2015 11:04:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Westie
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 111
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos37
Vape4more wrote:

You are not using this SKU number. You are using the cheaper non-authentic version. These are Authentic and should not be confused with the ones you decided to buy.

What makes you think I am a total idiot and use the wrong SKU? I did buy the authentic Aspire K1 and this SKU coils (I can post a pic of the order if you still doubt my sanity) which are supposed to be the Authentic coils because I wanted to make sure they fit and went for Authentic but they DO NOT WORK.

Edited on 9/26/2015 at 11:18 AM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      9/27/2015 9:04:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 2806
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos1814
I'm not calling you an idiot, I'm just trying to help you. Perhaps you were given the wrong box of coils? The Authentic coils will come in a box with a scratch n sniff number and you mentioned you DID NOT have one. The Authentic coils have a longer insulator and much larger juice feed ports.

The NON Authentic coils are SHORTER in length and will NOT work on a lot of eGo fittings. The NON Authentic coils also have much smaller wicking holes and burn easier during use.

If you got the Authentic coils, they WILL work on the Aspire K1.

Check out my coil comparison pictures and reviews for the NON Authentic variety. SKU 1922902

Hope this helps.
#16 (permalink)      10/17/2015 12:02:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4022
  • Reviews 184
  • Kudos2540
Westie, I'm curious to find out if you ever checked the security scratch-off code or if the package came with one at all. All aspire coils come with a security code. If yours did not, FT sent you clones instead of the authentics.
Just eat it
#17 (permalink)      12/4/2015 1:41:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JohnnyCakes
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 166
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos35
Vape4more wrote:

I'm not calling you an idiot, I'm just trying to help you. Perhaps you were given the wrong box of coils? The Authentic coils will come in a box with a scratch n sniff number and you mentioned you DID NOT have one. The Authentic coils have a longer insulator and much larger juice feed ports.

The NON Authentic coils are SHORTER in length and will NOT work on a lot of eGo fittings. The NON Authentic coils also have much smaller wicking holes and burn easier during use.

If you got the Authentic coils, they WILL work on the Aspire K1.

Check out my coil comparison pictures and reviews for the NON Authentic variety. SKU 1922902

Hope this helps.

Did you try them on a different mod in case your center pin on your device is not springing up enough to make contact ?
Pull that center pin down on the coils just a mm to see if that helps.

#18 (permalink)      6/21/2016 2:17:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ukvaper29
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 40
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos3
I bought a ton of these coils and lots of packets had some Duff coils in that were shorted. I recommend changing the coil but test it first using a multi meter.