shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Authentic! Mow?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/31/2014 12:16:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hunterthompson
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 40
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos11
+2 details
Looks great and really hope they get the other colours, especially red and coffee
The emow batteries appear to be VV (boost?) in a compact size, so hope they start appearing... or even better some clones!

Edited on 7/31/2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason:
#12 (permalink)      8/15/2014 6:00:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Robert1
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1792
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos957
The MOW is a budget version of the Aerotank. That's why it's EGO, lighter, cheaper.
I Vape in {{{ STEREO }}}
#13 (permalink)      8/18/2014 11:21:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
aikanae
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1180
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos420
+1 details
They still need to fire the guy that chose the name emo.
#14 (permalink)      9/3/2014 10:08:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quickstopjay
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos23
Mow? Perhaps they meant meow! Animal noises are translated into English differently.

I'm going with Meow!

This is a perfect match width wise for the vision spinner v2 I've been eying as an easy peazy on the go piece. Love my mechs and rebuildables, but my wife still rocks an original vision spinner and Pyrex dual coil vision vivi. I still enjoy the vape when I set it up or refill it for her.

Longing for some simple old school, I definitely want to cop us some v2 spinners. If ft offered more colors (coffee ftw), I'd definitely try topping it with this first.

"just my ten cents. My two cents is free." :)
#15 (permalink)      9/5/2014 10:13:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ChibiChula
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 96
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos15
bibi2013 wrote:

not sure about the looks, as it doesnt have a glass tank

What do you mean? It does have a glass tank. It's just surrounded by stainless steel. It has two windows to see through. I did a video review for this on YouTube and said that it's basically a bigger EVOD Glass with airflow control. Vapes awesome though. Much better than my Aerotank Mini. ;)

bibi2013 wrote:

ow... so you cant disasemble the chimney/tank part?

how to clean it ?

I just rinse the top with hot tap water, give it a second quick rinse with filtered water and then dry the inside with a flattened Q-tip which also makes sure it's completely clean while drying.

This tank is awesome. The reliability of an EVOD tank but slightly bigger and with airflow control. Plus, it's sturdy as hell. Mine has fallen off high tables three times while it was on my MVP 2 and landed directly on the tank each time and the glass didn't break (but 3 acrylic drip tips have died during the dives), though the tank did shift a bit. Straightened out the problem and it vapes like a champ again. I love this tank, been using it daily since I got it on both my MVP 2 and my Vision Spinner II clones (from FT & eBay). I fully recommend it.

#16 (permalink)      9/5/2014 10:33:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ChibiChula
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 96
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos15
Oh, here's my video review. I made this when it first came out so I paid a bit more for it that the price here, lol. Sorry for the bad lighting and my rambling. I figured the vids might help you decide if you want it. Here goes:

Aerotank MOW / EMOW part 1

Aerotank MOW / EMOW part 2

I was way too nervous making these vids and you can probably tell. Hope they help you grab an awesome tank. I'm so tempted to buy the black and blue ones for myself but my vape budget is shot to hell. <_<;;;