shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Posts will rust!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/13/2014 10:39:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SEMPERFIDELIS2199
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Posts will rust!!
I revived this atomizer and for me it was a dream. I was getting to a of clouds with the huge airflow holes running a dual coil setup. However I noticed that the deck needed cleaning so I put it in a cup of water for a while and when I came back to check on it the positive and negative posts rusted!!! If you guys can let me know how to post pictures on here let me know and I will upload them.
#2 (permalink)      6/13/2014 10:46:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26896
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51399
We know and its the screws not the posts.. It is a common issue with most rebuildables here hence the warning in specs on minor parts.

Material Stainless Steel (minor parts may be made by non-SS)

The screws are not SS so either take them out when soaking or buy replacement screws in SS at the hardware or electronics store.
http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#3 (permalink)      6/13/2014 10:47:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SEMPERFIDELIS2199
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I don't know if it was just mine but both the posts have rusted if you know how to upload pictures on here I can show you
#4 (permalink)      6/13/2014 10:56:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dave_Kat
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 2418
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos2002
JEEEEEZ Not this again > BUY A BAG OF M2 x 3-4 M SS GOOD QUALITY SCREWS for pennies a piece. When your $10 device device arrives in SS with ( some arts not SS that as advertised ) that non SS ire the frikin screws CHANGE THEM OUT.

Been seeing this rust BS since I have been here and some noobs just do not read helpful posts explaining this OVER and OVER you just fire off a Warning biiiiiiatching, sniveling post to warn and alert us.

If you are gonna vape you better learn how to read, study and LEARN..

Late
#5 (permalink)      6/13/2014 10:58:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SEMPERFIDELIS2199
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
The screws and posts have rusted what is there to Learn about it? I also haven't seen any helpful posts they just say buy new screws when that's not the problem.
#6 (permalink)      6/13/2014 10:58:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SEMPERFIDELIS2199
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
The screws and posts have rusted what is there to Learn about it? I also haven't seen any helpful posts they just say buy new screws when that's not the problem.
#7 (permalink)      6/13/2014 11:05:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dave_Kat
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 2418
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos2002
LET ME SPELL IT OUT since you do not get it. The stock screws on basically all clone vape devices are not STAINLESS STEEL they are REGULAR STEEL and REGULAR STEEL RUSTS and runs down posts onto deck etc. Looks like everything is rusting but its just the frikin STEEL screws that are causing this RUST.

DO YOU GET IT NOW ? God please do not tell me you are still confused.

Late,
#8 (permalink)      6/17/2014 11:20:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sko713
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos19
I have this thing and the side posts I thought had a coating on them at first. The negative posts are not stainless. You can even see it in the picture. Unless they have been sand blasted ....which they aren't. This thing is a piece of shit. I haven't even used it and know it is. The holes in the posts are way too small. Wish I read the reviews. And it isn't rust drip. Got to love know it all dumb asses THAT USE CAPS!!! At least I know the side posts won't be a b!otch to drill like the center post ...if I ever get around to drilling it.

Edited on 6/18/2014 at 10:12 PM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      6/24/2014 2:39:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Pariah.Scion
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 236
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos76
M2 x 3-4 M SS... oi. you duh man Dav-Kat!!