shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Received but without Screwdriver or Wick/Coil
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/5/2014 10:34:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10955
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9349
Received but without Screwdriver or Wick/Coil
Just received it but no screwdriver or wick/coil assembly inside the package. Not a big deal though. Certainly not complaining but just informing. Most of us have screwdrivers and wicks/coils/etc but some people may not have it all.

FT, could you see if this RDA comes without wick/coil/screwdriver?
My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#2 (permalink)      5/5/2014 10:36:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The4thpower3
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 536
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos1244
FT if you could send me a new one that isn't a complete piece of shit, that would be great. Thanks.
#3 (permalink)      5/5/2014 10:49:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10955
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9349
Why? What happened to your IGO-M? Wrong placement for slots or something?
My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#4 (permalink)      5/5/2014 10:53:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sufie
Staff
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 6376
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6032
+3 details
Hi Andyk. Sorry to hear this issue. We confirm the item comes with screwdriver and wick/coil assembly as advertised in product page. Please open a ticket so we can replace it for you.

The4thpower3, sorry to hear this. If you have received a defective one, please open a ticket and we will replace or refund you as per the warranty policy.

Thank you.

Edited on 5/5/2014 at 10:55 PM. Reason:
**Please post your order number** when asking order specific questions. Thank you.
#5 (permalink)      5/5/2014 11:01:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10955
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9349
Hi Sufie, thanks for offering help but I have enough screwdrivers, wicks and coils :)

I'm just informing that mine came without screw driver and coil/wick setup, you may like to check a few of them before shipping. Perhaps other packages maybe sent without those tidbits lol
#6 (permalink)      5/5/2014 11:08:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The4thpower3
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 536
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos1244
AndyK - One of my center post lead holes is waaay off. The center post spins and slides up and down. The airholes are cut too low (not terribly bad) and get partially covered by the deck lip. And the stupid logo isn't even centered.

I posted it all here

Sufie - I have already drilled the holes in the post trying to "fix" it.
I do not want waste my time to package and send this back to Florida at my expense to wait forever to get a replacement. I don't like the run around with your customer service. Same with my copper nemesis that had bad threads and crappy peeling clear coat and could not get a replacement with the newer better version.
Thanks for your attempt to help.