shopping cart empty
Aerotank Mini Adjustable Airflow Control (AFC) Base
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/2/2014 9:30:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Snyper666
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
Aerotank Mini Adjustable Airflow Control (AFC) Base
The Mini Aerotank will be released soon. It will have Adjustable Airflow Control. It will be backwards-compatible with the Mini Protanks (1, 2, and 3) along with the dual-coil and single-coil heads.

Only thing is, it will be made out of Stainless Steel and not the Chromed Brass that the Mini Protank 3 base is made from. So, it won't have a uniform look.

I've been keeping my eye on this and it appears the Mini Aerotank will be released on sun-vapers.com first (roughly $20).

Just a guess at this point: As far as purchasing the Mini AFC base separately? No idea. Chances are they won't be selling that for a month or two after it's initial release.

I in NO WAY suggest NOT buying this amazing clearomizer! It is miles better (personally) from the Protank 2 mini since you can build single AND dual coils on the new heads, the drip tip feels so good (Thought it wouldn't, but it feels and looks better than that baby-bottle drip tip it had), and the new base heads are supported! I didn't purchase from here, but this IS authentic and I can't suggest it enough! Plus, It's just down-right beautiful and professional-looking.

tldr: Aerotank Mini AFC Base is coming out soon. Not sure when it will be sold seperately from the actual Mini Aerotank.

Edited on 4/2/2014 at 9:32 PM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      4/2/2014 9:58:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Treezy
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 155
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos116
I was going to order more on the mini II clones here but that information tempts me.
#3 (permalink)      4/2/2014 10:23:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Snyper666
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Absolutely! I bought the Protank 3 Mini regardless of this knowledge.

Also, if you read information on the Aerotank Mini. Please be sure not to believe it has 510 threading.
IT DOES NOT.

The AFC base will be EGO Threaded.
#4 (permalink)      4/4/2014 1:21:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jombo53
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 114
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos42
Just put a Smok airflow controller on the mod 2.99 problem of airflow solved. I use that and a 510 to Ego on all my mods then whatever tank I screw on has airflow control. I sent a product request for ft to get the smok control in. I myself don't get off on DC and like the look of V2 much better.
#5 (permalink)      4/5/2014 2:56:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nikev21
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 368
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos144
I like the draw on the Kanger Mini Pro 3 the way it is, best small tank clearomizer I've purchased, it doesn't flood, it doesn't gurgle, it just works straight out of the box and replacement coils are cheap.
#6 (permalink)      5/13/2014 10:08:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellcom
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 204
  • Reviews 221
  • Kudos100
MINI PROTANK WITH AIRFLOW CONTROL I WANT IT

Edited on 5/13/2014 at 10:09 AM. Reason:
Il est difficile d'attraper un chat noir dans une pièce sombre, surtout lorsqu'il n'y est pas. It is difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room, especially when it is not there.
#7 (permalink)      5/17/2014 10:37:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
m0nstars
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos0
do they sell the aerotank mini base??
#8 (permalink)      6/14/2014 10:33:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Julienn
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0