shopping cart empty
Idk about this
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      4/2/2014 10:40:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Teyrtaos
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 43
  • Reviews 90
  • Kudos11
Got mine today, it's also authentic according to their website
#12 (permalink)      4/4/2014 4:20:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AutumnBrook
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 36
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos7
Yep mine is authentic too. I also dig the straight lines and lack of baby bottle top. Also the bottom ring matches. Man I hated that on the two. Just ruined the look. Only thing I would chance is I would make it more brushed. I'm not into shiny.
#13 (permalink)      4/5/2014 3:40:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Chucknorris
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 420
  • Reviews 151
  • Kudos138
Mines here. Brilliant! Much better than the mini pt 2 :)
#14 (permalink)      4/21/2014 11:29:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SA_LawDog
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 45
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos5
Just received mine today. It vapes pretty well. Good flavor and vapor production; but I am using some primo, VG-heavy juice.

First impressions: I noticed immediately thst the drip tip is a little loose and so is another one I tried, not gonna fall off but just a little wobble to it. Its not a huge deal, but still noticeable. Also, my center post doesn't twist all the way down, meaning a couple threads are exposed and are visible at the base of the tank near the coil. The threading feels a little rough and I am not sure if the tank is Pyrex/glass or some kind of plastic. Anybody know for sure what the tank is made of.

Oh well, it was cheap and is working just fine for now...been vaping on it for a few hours and no issues yet (besides the ones noted above).

I will update in a week to 10 days...
#15 (permalink)      4/21/2014 11:31:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SA_LawDog
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 45
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos5
How do I check their website to see if it is "authentic"? Build quality feels a little suspect, IMO...
#16 (permalink)      4/22/2014 5:10:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CJPowers
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos7
They sound like authentic Protanks to me. I've got a couple of MPT3's (bought from myepack in the UK) and both of them have the loose drip tip, and the exposed threads. Also, the build quality isn't that great when you compare them to the normal Protank 3 as they feel cheaply made in comparison.

I have another one on the way from Fasttech, so I'll know for sure when it arrives.