shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Post sizes
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/20/2014 1:59:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
danielwu
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos0
Post sizes
Anyone think the post sizes as same as the original ?
#2 (permalink)      2/28/2014 4:23:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
h0y0ung
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 52
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos16
why does it matter what the post size is?

Would it vape less if the size was smaller/bigger?
#3 (permalink)      2/28/2014 5:53:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
danielwu
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos0
Ohh sorry you had to be a dick and try to flame me on this topic
I was asking because most of the ft attys can even fit a 24g in the post sizes to make a dual coil
I think I was pretty straight forward about the post sizes
And to think about it nope it would not vape less due to the post sizes
But the thicker the wire the lower ohms
#4 (permalink)      3/1/2014 2:28:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
h0y0ung
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 52
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos16
Wasn't being a dick, but you assumed that I was being a dick with the first post..
But you already know that most FT/Clone atty's can't fit 24G wire side by side, easily fixed by drilling the holes out bigger yourself.

and even than, if I told you the post sizes were 3mm wide(not actual measurement), do you know the size of the original igo-w's posts?

Also keep in mind, I think you meant to ask the post hole size...
#5 (permalink)      3/1/2014 3:36:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
danielwu
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos0
Ok if you wasn't being dick than my bad but i was asking because this atty in particular looks exactly like the the original igo
This one is different from the rest of the atty on ft, this one for the first time has a two predrilled holes on the outside
Yes normally people could drill a larger hole through the post
But I don't have a drill or have friends that do. So I would rather not go down to a vape shop and have them drill out the post holes and pay 10$ when I could just pay like 13 for the original igo.
I don't know the original igo post hole sizes but it can fit 24g through side by side
And I think everyone knew I meant post hole sizes compared to the origonal igo but your such a smart ass you got to ask me specifically I think you meant to ask what are the post hole sizes.
#6 (permalink)      3/1/2014 8:46:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
danielwu
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos0
And h0y0ung if I'm not mistaken on another discussion on the igow
You wrote I wish the wire and wick wasn't in the post holes so I could see you size of the post holes
So don't ask me why does it matter what the post hole sizes are for ?
Sorry if I'm getting a little pissed but it's because it's my first topic discussion and I get flamed for it.
#7 (permalink)      3/2/2014 7:18:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nailseayts
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 10798
  • Reviews 502
  • Kudos13575
Im gona guess there small holes, if there big its a bonus. I got patriot 22mm ss and omega from here and the post holes are on the small side and abit wonky aswell. You could try drilling holes but would probably fuck it altogether. The immo is easy to setup and gives a great vape but thats with ribbon wire. No reason why round kanthal would not work, but only single coil. I ordered this igo as its got both air holes, and has smaller chamber so hopefully more flavour
Always go full potato!
#8 (permalink)      3/2/2014 2:42:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
danielwu
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos0
Damn, hopefully there just as big tho
I got the Patriot clone on here and the nimbus and both the post holes sizes are small lol
#9 (permalink)      3/2/2014 10:47:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
h0y0ung
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 52
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos16
Yes I did post about my wishes to see the post hole, but my intention of that was to see the orientation of the post holes, not the size. Having a decent size hole would be just a plus in my books, but I don't expect too much from something for under $10.

I am going to assume that you are in US, so what I suggest you do is go to your home depot/lowes/Sears/Harbor Freight/Walmart, buy a drill and the size of the drill bit you want to use to drill out the post. Return the drill after you are done drilling and keep the drill bits as those will be in "used" condition(you can always use those to wrap coils on).
#10 (permalink)      3/2/2014 10:47:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
h0y0ung
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 52
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos16
And btw, mine's on it's way and hopefully it shows up here soon, I'll post pics of the item when it arrives.
#11 (permalink)      3/5/2014 4:55:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
daicahien
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 28
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
i got this for replacement for my old igow today , and this one is same as the real one and insulator is white like real one not black as photo, but came in a plastic bag not igow box and no screw driver, was hoping for a screw driver