shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

I'm just a tad pissed off...
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/17/2014 10:15:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jeggedda
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5230
  • Reviews 222
  • Kudos5985
I'm just a tad pissed off...
After reading from those that DID recently get theirs ( Mine has been in limbo and not shipped since Feb. 4th ) I come to find out that this is just brass plated? Are you fricken serious ????????

Edited on 2/17/2014 at 10:35 PM. Reason:
" The next time you have a thought... let it go. " - Ron White
#2 (permalink)      2/17/2014 11:21:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
navot
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
same boat, 2 separate orders not shipping, this neme and "ready to ship" kayfun.
#3 (permalink)      2/17/2014 11:36:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jeggedda
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5230
  • Reviews 222
  • Kudos5985
A man walks into a Chinese bar.
He orders Baijiu.
2 weeks go by and the waiter brings him a beer but replies " We apologize for not having your Baijiu but we have had a problem with our supplier. Please note that this drink is not exactly what you ordered but it is close enough for us. Thank you for your understanding."

Think that would fly in the bar?

But for some reason it is supposed to work here?

Really?
#4 (permalink)      2/18/2014 3:19:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sufie
Staff
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 6376
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6032
+1 details
Hi, everyone. Sorry about the shipping delay. This is a mixed stainless steel and brass mod. The stock will come in gradually and all affected orders will be shipped within this week. Thank you.

Edited on 2/18/2014 at 3:25 AM. Reason:
**Please post your order number** when asking order specific questions. Thank you.
#5 (permalink)      2/18/2014 4:50:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
badaboom
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Is it brass or not ? Is this a new batch that is actually brass ??

Fasttech dig themselves into holes all the time because of their descriptions, is that hard just write what is and keep customers happy. All this can be avoided by just describing right.
#6 (permalink)      2/18/2014 9:32:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
navot
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Its not brass, its brass/gold plated! Some guy who got his MIX NEME from here polished it and the plating came of! This sucks I hope they are getting a real brass for the next batch.

pic of the MIX polished off
#7 (permalink)      2/18/2014 9:43:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NsaneJain
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1429
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos922
While I doubt this is hcigar, I thought I remember hearing that the mixed hcigar was also gold plated. Angel looks similar too if I remember right. So could be from same factories down the line. Then again, I do often remember wrong. I used too much ganja back in the day ;) Anyway, most likely ft THINKs it's brass because it was sold to them that way. Maybe Sulfie can investigate and see what is happening. I have the bb ss and also the bb brass versions, mine are great. The angel's wings look funny on this one to me, maybe just cuz mine looks dif though. Sorry to hear you got other than what you expected.
#8 (permalink)      2/19/2014 1:02:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jeggedda
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5230
  • Reviews 222
  • Kudos5985
According to the ticket reply I just received this item does not have a new in stock date because of production problems.

"Sorry about the delay.

We apologize that the item you purchased SKU 1568200 is currently out of stock due to the production problem. Sometimes, for some of the products with "Ship in X business days" is depend upon the stock supply ability of the manufacturers.

We are confirming the definite date with our supplier, would you mind to wait for the stock? We will have your order shipped as soon as we received the stock.

If you no longer wish to wait, please let us know and we will promptly send you a refund. Thank you.

Thanks a lot for choosing FastTech.com, and we are sorry again for any inconveniences caused."
#9 (permalink)      2/19/2014 9:45:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ICantStandYous
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I received a different response. They said they are still waiting to receive them from the supplier and should be out by Tuesday.
#10 (permalink)      2/21/2014 1:51:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jeggedda
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5230
  • Reviews 222
  • Kudos5985
Mine says shipped today. Will post a nats ass coverage review when it shows up. I'll be going over this thing with a microscope. I have the good SS one from here and it is PERFECT. I hoping for no less with this version. But fully prepared for a disappointment if just plated.
#11 (permalink)      2/21/2014 8:55:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ICantStandYous
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Yup, mine shipped today too. I am ecstatic.