shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
5-pack

Ready in 5 days or on back order?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/18/2014 10:39:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mbottema
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Ready in 5 days or on back order?
I ordered these when they said ships in 2 days along with an iClear 30s. They went into back order so I cancelled the item. Now they say ship in 5 days. Does this mean they WILL ship or does it mean they are on back order and you hope to get them in time to ship in 5 days?
#2 (permalink)      3/18/2014 12:02:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Morris65
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 1220
  • Reviews 83
  • Kudos776
I ordered the cores on 1/9/14. About 12 days later I noticed no activity but before I could contact FastTech they e-mailed my letting me know that the original order had been lost in shipping and did I want a refund or re-shipment. I received the coils on 2/18/14. Had to wait a bit but remained most impressed with FastTech keeping on top of things!

BTW: I'm in Arlington VA

Edited on 3/18/2014 at 12:03 PM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      3/18/2014 7:46:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mbottema
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Because of the extreme wait times just for shipping, I try to order stuff that is "in stock" only. But I was ordering the iClear 30s and the only thing that fits are these cores, so I took a chance.
I know I will need them eventually. I just really need to know if they are available or they are hoping to get them. I may just order from another site if they are not ready to actually ship in 5 days.
#4 (permalink)      3/19/2014 4:37:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rookie
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I would like to know also, my whole order is waiting on 2x SKU 1519801 and 1x SKU: 1591806, I would like to split the order if they aren't going to be in stock by the 20th like it is telling me.

Suffie do you know what is happening with these parts please?
#5 (permalink)      3/19/2014 4:06:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rookie
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Any news yet sufie?

If there is a delay what are my options regarding splitting my order or cancelling those items?

Order number is A031266010

Cheers.
#6 (permalink)      3/19/2014 7:46:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mbottema
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
So you are waiting and the site said five days more than 5 days ago. I am just a little bit glad that I cancelled them for now. I thought the FAQ said that they would auto split the order. I guess that is not so much auto either.
#7 (permalink)      3/19/2014 8:41:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rookie
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Yeah ordered and paid for all items just over a week ago. This is my first purchase from FT and I didn't know to look in the product ID as to how long it takes to ship (will from now on). It didn't say out of stock so I figured it must have been there and ready to ship. My order say it will be shipped today so I still remain hopefull....

I would of cancelled the items if I had of know the wait was so long for these items, as I am pretty keen to get the rest of my order.

Having a bit of trouble finding out what my options are, sounds like the staff are very busy.

Question; If I cancell those parts do I recieve credit? Can I manually split the order that way?

I am not bashing FT at all, am just trying to learn how it all works and what the best option is to get the rest of my order posted ASAP.

Cheers.
#8 (permalink)      3/19/2014 8:46:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Treezy
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 155
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos116
+1 details
You can get store credit and reorder what you cancelled to split it yourself. Or you can get refunded to PayPal or however you paid.

These coils were all sold out at my local vape shops and are the only non rebuildable coils I fuck with. Only ones worth it so far.
#9 (permalink)      3/19/2014 9:03:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rookie
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Thank you Treezy, that is exactly what I wanted to know.

I wasn't sure if that would stuff up or delay my order, so I eared on the side of caution regarding cancelling the items.

It still says that it will be posted today, so I am still hopefull that it will be. But if it is not, I will definitely manually split them.

Thanks again for the help it is much appreciated.

Cheers.

(Kudos sent)
#10 (permalink)      3/19/2014 9:05:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mbottema
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Sticker price is 8.94, when I cancelled I got back 8.71 in store credit, not sure why it was reduced......it was only 23¢ but I didn't do anything wrong-why I didn't get a full refund, I don't know. If it was a refund, I might understand a processing fee, but it was store credit.
I didn't complain about that. I guess I should have. Again, when I ordered it was to be shipped in a couple of days, FT couldn't get it in time, so THEY placed it on back order. I didn't do anything. I guess if they make 20¢ on every cancelled order, they are making some good money on that.
I already used my gift certificate on a later order, but it still makes me wonder.
#11 (permalink)      3/20/2014 1:23:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sufie
Staff
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 6376
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6032
+1 details
Rookie, sorry for the waiting. We have splitted your order and the ready items are waiting to be packaged now and shall be shipped within 24 hours.

I am checking with the responsible staff for definite stocking date and will keep you updated soon.

Thank you for your patience in this case.
**Please post your order number** when asking order specific questions. Thank you.