shopping cart empty
Just the mod
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/19/2014 12:02:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Serenity
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 1329
  • Reviews 81
  • Kudos1549
Was going to point you to the thread I made about it a while back, but saw you were already in there:)

Yeah the original is way too expensive, I'm hoping for a clone soonish...
#12 (permalink)      6/19/2014 12:48:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quickbot
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 133
  • Reviews 47
  • Kudos23
I think that if you cut weight to half on this mod, it wont be very safe to put on the table, just laying down would be an option. As with 50% less weight big attys would overweight mod, so mostlikely in any small breeze or tremmble this mod will fall every time.

All i would like to see in new versions of this mod, a better(thicker) painting as mine is already pretty crapy looking ONLY from holding it in the hand as i always use case to transport it.
#13 (permalink)      6/19/2014 1:01:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CleanAir
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 1726
  • Reviews 86
  • Kudos811
@Serenity
Drat! You reminded me and I had to go back and look - just makes the yearning worse.

@quickbot
It has to be more stable than the typical lightsaber mod! My aluminium V2 is fairly stable in short mode, even with a airflow glass Protank 2 is installed on it. The low down and recessed fitting of the tank can only assist with stability, in comparison.
It certainly can't be worse than my poxy eGo combinations that fall over at every opportunity!
Your language is a reflection of you. Than=compare; then=next: duel=fight; dual=twin; bought=buy; brought=bring. Sentences don't always start with so! The word is "you".
#14 (permalink)      6/19/2014 1:26:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quickbot
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 133
  • Reviews 47
  • Kudos23
Im using mine with taifun gt, so i need extension tube and at this veight its pretty stable. Only if they cut down 50% of weight, than remove that protection ring or make it 30mm wide, so no need to use extension tube.
#15 (permalink)      7/4/2014 7:00:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CleanAir
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 1726
  • Reviews 86
  • Kudos811
Just seen this on a certain HC site. This proves that a kit is available without the atty, though still with a surplus case. The advertised price is dearer than here (with the atty) but c'mon FT surely you can source this same kit and sell at a keener rate.

Your language is a reflection of you. Than=compare; then=next: duel=fight; dual=twin; bought=buy; brought=bring. Sentences don't always start with so! The word is "you".
#16 (permalink)      7/5/2014 5:17:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
River_Lizard
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 221
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos104
That's why I love my iclear 30s tanks because I can lay my VTR down on it's side all the time and not have to worry about leakage from the 30s tank. If they made these out of high impact plastic, they could get the cost down to like $30.00 and the weight down by 50%. They could redesign the protective ring so that it could be removable for those who wish to use a larger tank on it. In fact, that end of the unit could be a little larger say 24mm round from top to bottom and it still would work for a wide range of tanks. Maybe even offer a reducer ring for the protective ring so those of us that use a 20mm tank can close up the space between the tank and the ring. Innokin should be putting out a upgraded model of these unit and call it VTR-3. Take the feedback from users and those that haven't purchased it because of it's short comings (tank space, weight, 30 watts, etc..) and make a improved model.
Don't get me wrong here, I love my VTR it's my vape machine 24/7 but there are some things that could be improved to it.