shopping cart empty
clone????
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/25/2013 6:57:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ummbite
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 19
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
clone????
is it a clone????
#2 (permalink)      12/25/2013 7:01:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mubeen127
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 79
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos41
Obviously not? "Authentic Innokin VTR" + Read the reviews. If your still in doubt contact CS.
#3 (permalink)      12/25/2013 7:16:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bowmanizer
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 19
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos6
+1 details
For me it's the best VV/VW on the market! It may be odd looking but it worth every penny! I do construction work and I carry mine around everywhere while im working, even dropped it over a dozen times and still kicken!!
i dont think you can clone this one!
#4 (permalink)      12/25/2013 7:31:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vinny265
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 407
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos184
I need one of these.
#5 (permalink)      12/25/2013 7:39:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Danny.xxxxx
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 491
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos312
+1 details
Its my only VV/VW and its the bollocks. Its gotten thrown about in my day to day life and dropped a few times. Not a scratch on it. The thing is like a tank. And 100% genuine. All the logos and everything are on there when you get it. Just not in the photos ;-)
#6 (permalink)      12/25/2013 8:20:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bowmanizer
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 19
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos6
I tried to snag another one on the promo sale a few minutes ago, looks like site coulnt handle the load!SUCKS!!
#7 (permalink)      12/27/2013 11:44:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bedeq
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 67
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos23
I bought one just now. Will wait its arrival by this time next year. Singapore post is HK Post down south!

Edited on 12/27/2013 at 11:45 PM. Reason:
^I need more, not less. Less is not more, more or less...^
#8 (permalink)      1/21/2014 11:35:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BensonX
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
It should come in a sealed box. Inside the box is the case with all the VTR goodness inside.

On the inside cover of the "Instruction Manual" will be a sticker with a scratch-off Security Code. You can type in this code on Innokin's website to verify it's authenticity as a Genuine Innokin VTR.
#9 (permalink)      1/25/2014 3:30:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mrpyro12
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 131
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos87
Benson, itaste products from fasttech have the security code cut out of the manual so innokin can't identify who supplies fasttech. I'm sure other people could elaborate on this further.
#10 (permalink)      1/27/2014 1:47:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BensonX
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
@mrpyro12: I wasn't aware of that, so thanks for clarifying. I purchased mine elsewhere, but I wanted to try to lend my assistance.

I don't blame FT for removing the tag and insuring their ability to continue offering LOW prices on their stuff. I wouldn't want them to lose their opportunity to sell below MAP pricing.
#11 (permalink)      4/24/2014 3:25:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
johnokain
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I AM PRETTY SURE THE ONE I GOT IS A CLONE!!!

so i just got this in today and it seems to me to be clone. i bought one several months ago local but it broke. when i bought that one it was in a sealed case. the one i just got in from FT is not sealed. in looking at it closer here are the differences i see.
1. the wheel that you screw in the tank to does not spin like my last one and the groves on the side of that wheel is different.
2. on the first one i had the batt door had a spring of some sort on it so that is popped open even if there was no batt in it. this one does not have a spring and is much looser fitting when it is open. it is fine when it is closed but there should not be any wiggle room on something like this?
3. on the first one it was fine out of the box. this one the dig display was falling off a little so i just pressed it back on and i guess its ok for now?
4. the case it came in matches exactly the one first one i got so i wonder if they are buying them and selling them somewhere else with out the box and putting the clone in this box so they can sell it for more? not really sure why they would do that but i guess whatever to make a buck.

if is works fine i really don't care i guess but saving $20 is not worth it to me to not know if you are getting what you were wanting. now that i have seen this forum i now know that Authentic Innokin VTR is code for CLONE and like i said i really don't care too much about that part of it i just wanted to buy a good mod without any worry that i was getting a bad product. now i am not sure at all....