shopping cart empty
SALE
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/23/2013 6:38:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
joeyj
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6
+1 details
SALE
$20 FOR Kit,how fast do ya have to press the buy button to get it I wonder???I played(tried to)an Instant KILL-Promotion-at a new china site,it sucks,Focal e-shit,I believe.Well it was BOGUS!I was thinking of ordering there after Slowpost put a damper in my FT Spending habits.BUT NOT NOW!Not after I spent days/hours checking the start times,etc,for when the wait time hits zero,at that point it counts down from 9-seconds to zero seconds,bidding is now over @ zero secs...Sounds great right???NO,NO,NO,I hit Instant KILL on 3-separate items,as soon as they were eligible @ 9-seconds,only 1-second after start,the fastest you could KILL/BUY the item.And every product said "OUT OF STOCK" after attempting to Buy/kill at the lower price...That store showed low-class & makes it hard to put good faith in them or to believe them in any kind of business situation,since they marketed a FAKE,BOGUS,Price slasher sale,with no intention of EVER making good on any of the advertised Sales...It was most likely a desperate attempt to get people talking & over to their site...I have a feeling FTs Sale is gonna ROCK!TY GEEK/JASMINE,just learn from them losers mistakes & rock on!
#2 (permalink)      12/24/2013 1:00:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bobnot
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 97
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos27
is there a sale
#3 (permalink)      12/24/2013 1:54:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JoPatterson
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1456
  • Reviews 299
  • Kudos1850
+1 details
If you aren't one of the first 10 - you don't get it for 20 dollars.

You have the option of using the coupon code listed in the discussion section to get it for 65 dollars, or the boxing day 5 % discount. Maybe you could write to Geek and see if you can combine both of those coupon codes ???

Bobnot probably can't, not with that signature, it might upset her.

Edited on 12/24/2013 at 1:55 AM. Reason:
Seriously FT CSS- the correct answer to Any PRE-SALE question is NEVER "what is your order number".........................
#4 (permalink)      12/24/2013 12:34:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SubZeroUltra
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 100
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos5
Probably will sell out in a matter of seconds good luck to everyone on this one they should have rolled out a few more.
#5 (permalink)      12/24/2013 3:21:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Yet_another_dude
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 526
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos311
Nah, what's ten among friends... "here today..."

Just congrats to anyone who bags one against the odds, and if it's me it'll be a belated xmas gift to a friend who really needs to get off analogs.

(and no worries, I'll take care of it anyways :-) It's what the next dude does!

But just ten between all the devotees? It's either cheap or exciting. After deliberation my glass is half full...
Yad
#6 (permalink)      12/25/2013 6:29:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Panda_D
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Yeah I would definitely like to get this for $20. I will still be buying it either way but can't pass up a chance at getting it for $20.