shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

How about the iClear 30B?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      3/5/2014 9:26:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
the_nach
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 430
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos221
I find all BCC develop issues, and I've never had one perform half as good out of the box as after a rebuild.
Espeically Protank coils.

That being said, my 30B has been performing well the last few days, plus I think it looks really sweet.
Would like some different colours though.

One thing I find about my BCC's is they despise neglect. They will spite you by performing like shit should you let them sit for a day or two without use. At that point I have to clean the head before I can use it further. Bit of a pain.

Edited on 3/5/2014 at 9:26 AM. Reason:
#12 (permalink)      3/5/2014 11:45:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
diane_jessica
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 397
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos269
Would be interesting to see the Iclear30B,
however IMHO the Icllear 30S is superb! much better than the Kanger Protank
and far exceeds the iclear16 which we used for a long time but lost interest in for several reasons.
#13 (permalink)      3/16/2014 2:06:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ronniexx4
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 116
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos43
Sorry, I just read this. I realized how my iSmoka coil has a rubber grommet on it where the coil head connects to the chimney of the tank. Probably not using the proper terms :| . Anyways, on the iClear 30B coil heads, that rubber grommet piece is actually some kind of sealant which is not consistent on all the replacement coils and usually gets cut into by the chimney of the iClear 30B tank when you screw in the base. What I did was found a drip tip cover, cut it so that it would fit over the coil head not covering the wicks so that it would create a nice seal where the coil head and chimney connect. I could care less if this isn't safe.

The flooding on the iClear 30B is caused by a poor seal between the coil head and chimney of the tank. This makes the juice leak into the coils and chimney.
Canada represent :)
#14 (permalink)      11/11/2014 10:18:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DeusUno
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1
The Iclear x.1 is a hunk of garbage a couple good draws then the taste of burning diaper overloads it. Its the worst tank ive ever came across and no matter how many coils ive tried its the same. If you turn Volts over 3.7 or Watts over 7.0 I retired that tank after just a week of owning it and using it as a decoration on a shelf. Its truly its only use or maybe as a really shitty shot glass