shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Unicorn
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/9/2013 6:34:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
1marco1
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 205
  • Reviews 98
  • Kudos132
Unicorn
The Iclear 30 is like Chinese E liquid, they haven't made a good one yet. Sure the first couple of pulls are great. Then it quickly turns into a gurguly dry hit nightmare. Anything top coil is a loser. Vivi nova-loser, Iclear 16-loser, all the ce style-loser. News flash... Liquid runs down as gravity intended it. If I smash my head with a rock, I still can't figure out why Innokin hasn't come out with their own BCC.
I won't respond to joker keyboard tough guys. So you're wasting your time. Just learn from my posts and shut up.
#2 (permalink)      11/11/2013 11:41:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VaperUK
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 3823
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos2966
+1 details
Top coils are OK if you vape like an asthmatic mouse with one lung.
#3 (permalink)      11/11/2013 11:52:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bumbleballs
  • JoinedJan 2013
  • Posts 1235
  • Reviews 26
  • Kudos1345
LOL ^^^ you could of added "whilst carrying heavy shopping" :)
#4 (permalink)      11/12/2013 2:26:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
faaaaq
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos12
Most comments on the iClears that i have read were positive... The flavor they produce, when used properly, is easily the best you can get outside of an RBA. They do have a very tight draw but I think that is a manu defect, as 2 of the 3 I have owned have a nice soft draw and the other 1 was very very tight.
#5 (permalink)      11/14/2013 6:42:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jamoomoo
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos3
+1 details
Just my opinion, but the iClear30 is one of my favs... While the probs I have are usually w/ heads burning out to quickly or occasional leaking, I never had any issues w/ the vape produced. While you absolutely have to let them soak for a while w/ the 1st use, once they're primed well (by next/ 1st refill) - I always get a nice warm hit w/ huge clouds of vaper, sometimes even too much. Never had any gurgle issues (always w/ DCTs) or dry hits (unless you don't give it a chance to soak). Wish they had a glass/ pyrex tank (at times when I overheat it, get a kind of leaching plastic taste), but that usually subsides once it cools back down - as I tend to take long, slow draws. Have several brand BCCs, but feel none compare to the dual coil on this. Been through too many e-liquid brands/ flavors, US & China - never found any I was particularly fond of until Liqua's Tiramisu which I get 30ml here for less than $5 (locally pay $10 for only 10ml when I don't order in time before running out :) Not sure what you guys are into for ejuice, but Liqua's Chocolate is pretty good too - well, at least for my sweet tooth! Otherwise, only other is Totally Wicked's different lines
#6 (permalink)      11/20/2013 1:21:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OkVaper
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I've never had any problems with top coils. maybe its the juice you use. Both of my iclear 30's work fine.
#7 (permalink)      11/20/2013 1:59:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
coopz
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 647
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos437
+1 details
Pros and cons of all clearomizers. Bottom coils flood more easily, gurgle, taste boring, but suited to some juices.
top coils (and especially iclear dual coil), work great with tobacco type flavours when you want to bring on the heat and flavour.
Never had a bad iclear (though I'm sure many have), had plenty of bad bottom coil clearos. that's the main reason why I don;t bother with clearos and get rebuildable atomizers on mods now only these days.

Liquids wick up, it's called capillary action. Duh how does a zippo work Alex?
#8 (permalink)      11/22/2013 9:12:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Look30
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 474
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos265
+1 details
Lol... true , top coils also allow the user to taste or even drink their ejuice , not sure if this is a feature tough
#9 (permalink)      11/22/2013 9:38:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Zion21
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 601
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos168
I agree. Never had any luck with top coils on anything short of a rba.
#10 (permalink)      11/22/2013 9:44:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Moorlord
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 114
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos50
I have to disagree, these 30s are very nice. I have been using the one that came with my VTR for a week now. Good vapor and never a dry hit.