shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Just received this little dripper, working great after modifying it a bit.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/15/2014 7:22:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BliND123
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 46
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos8
+3 details
Just received this little dripper, working great after modifying it a bit.
Great little dripper after it's modified a bit. I drilled out the stock air hole to 1/16 and added another one on the opposite side higher up to where the coil would be. Might actually drill it a tiny bit bigger to 5/64 on the higher up one for an easier draw. I used a piece of wood to tap the center post further down to make contact with Evod/Ego batteries, it does NOT make contact without tapping it out. If you're going to do this take off the post screw and use a piece of wood on top of the pin to hit the hammer on, not hitting the center post directly with the hammer. As other reviewers mentioned, the posts do NOT have holes for the wire on them, you have to wrap it around the screw before tightening it down. Makes a pretty good amount of vapor at about 1.6-1.7 ohms.

The 510 connection pin is completely flush when you first receive it, the picture below I already tapped it out for it to work on the Evod/Ego batteries. Link to the album of pictures below:
SM30 RDA FastTech

Edited on 5/15/2014 at 8:22 PM. Reason: Resized the images! :D
#2 (permalink)      5/15/2014 7:27:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
skyrockets1uk
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1399
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos609
Just a little more practice getting those coils a little tighter and your pictures a little smaller apart for that keep up the good work.
Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder. Fasttech don't pay me for this I just get a bonus.
#3 (permalink)      5/15/2014 8:24:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BliND123
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 46
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos8
Images resized and 5/64 hole drilled, works even better!
#4 (permalink)      3/30/2015 12:28:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VasDef
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 803
  • Reviews 74
  • Kudos245
This post made me go back to one of my first drippers and re-examine it. It is identical to this one except the aluminium top is solid black and the bas actually has an air channel in it which opens up to a tiny tube just below where th coil sits. I had also previously drilled a 1/16 hole in cap as well. After reading this I removed the center pin added more insulation, drilled out larger holes for all the air intakes and for the post holes as well (my posts had tiniy holes).

I wicked it with Japanese cotton and a .7 ohm coil. Couldn't believe it. Its not half bad.

I had all but abnadoned it as nothing more than a coil tester that I jest left on my OHM reader (for which it is perfect).

It will likely go back to that use again, but its a tiny and decent backup.

Edited on 3/30/2015 at 12:29 PM. Reason:
Inspiciant Tibi Ante Perlis Tibi