[dismiss] Holiday closure: from January 27th to February 7th, 2022. Shipping and support will resume on February 8th, 2022. (details)
FastTech wishes you and yours a safe and prosperous year of Tiger 🐱.
Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

i like to see here on FT,some "joiners,zapper,welders" for RES-NO RES!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      11/9/2013 8:21:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mevsmods
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos11
I don't understand what you mean Wylie ?
#12 (permalink)      11/9/2013 9:01:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
YvesM
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 681
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos595
+2 details
I am also in the market for a zapper, hope to see them here soon.

@Mevsmods I am sure your zapper is a great product and I would love to have one but for a lot of people in the world your price is out of reach. For example I can buy a provari cheaper than I could buy your zapper with postage and exchange rates....not that I am a provari lover, hater or owner, just trying to get you to compare and see why people here are so concerned about the cost. A lot of buyers here have restricted budgets.

I am sure that your quality is excellent and your product does exactly what it says it will do and if we do get a similar item from China we are running the risk of it not being the same quality but hopefully it will be at a cost that more here can afford.
#13 (permalink)      11/9/2013 9:22:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
crm250Russ
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos6
+1 details
You can buy a brand new provari for £44.99 delivered ?...where ?
And in Mevs defense he has`nt even tried to sell his zapper on here,he just said he is the one that makes them ffs and only responded to tossers giving him shit about the price.
#14 (permalink)      11/9/2013 9:37:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
YvesM
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 681
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos595
+1 details
I am not in the UK. I am assuming that price is for UK delivery. It is the price that is the concern not the product which I will say again I am sure is a great product.
#15 (permalink)      11/10/2013 10:19:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mevsmods
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos11
+4 details
I haven't tried plugging my stuff on here but only responded to talk about my products, I wouldn't have posted otherwise. I am not talking about other wire welders maybe being produced by Chinese manufacturers either that is just business and I don't hold the copyright or anything so good luck to them, talking about my Zapper (Zapper being my product name) and posting the review video of it asking for it to be ripped off is another matter though. Then expecting me not to respond is outright stupid.
I have worked hard over the past 12 months producing the Zapper V1 + V2, sourcing quality parts, marketing and all the rest, the reason the price is what it is £44.99 is because such good parts are used and a lot of work goes into it and then there's overheads. The Zapper V2 is THE best wire welder on the market at the moment because of the hard work I have put into it. Just take this into account when asking for someones hard work to be ripped off.

It is also not comparable price wise to a Provari no matter where you live in the world, the provari is more than 3 times the cost.
#16 (permalink)      11/10/2013 5:52:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kabuto_koji
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 58
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos33
+2 details
I actually built my own "Zapper" and it cost me about $60 in "quality" parts. Mine has a voltage display, charge and discharge buttons, 9-59 volt setting screw, dip switches for capacitor selection (500 micro farad increments up to 3000), and a switch to display capacitor vs supply voltage. It's easy but not too easy making something fancy. My future project would be to include an ohm checker using parts from the one sold here. All the schematics and design choices are available at the E-Cigarette Forum (ECF). I'm sure a large manufacturer/distributor like Fasttech can mass produce something similar to sell at a very affordable price.

Small Welder for joining Nichrome and Nickel Wires by gsaf

ECF Thread: Resistance-No Resistance wire welder

The part numbers and where to buy them are pretty much spelled out. So if you know your way around a soldering iron and pretty handy with a drill and file then you can make one yourself and not have to wait.
#17 (permalink)      11/12/2013 12:02:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ilegal
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 26
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos6
This thread has some major lols going on :)))
#18 (permalink)      11/13/2013 2:13:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
canford
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
If you want a quality product mevs zappers are in a league of there own and built to last, its simple, you pay for what you get!
#19 (permalink)      1/17/2014 5:43:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mecfront
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7
the zapper v2 costs 73 dollars. $ 16 plus shipping in europe.
for me the price is too expensive.
when with $ 30 maximum
you can buy all the components
just search on ali baba zapper v2
I hope that FT
will soon start the selling
#20 (permalink)      1/18/2014 4:24:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mecfront
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7