shopping cart empty
[dismiss] Kung Hei Fat Choy. FastTech will be on holiday from January 20, 2020, to January 31, 2020. Shipping and support will resume normal service on February 1, 2020. (details)
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

anyone have this "shipped" yet?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#71 (permalink)      11/24/2013 3:02:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
asavage
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 51
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos10
Created Matter Order Related SKUs Status
18 days ago Tracking A100296008 - Waiting for staff response Write a reply
#1.
posted 18 days ago
by you
this has been stuck in acceptance since 10/21/13 and hasn't had any activity. and every one else who also ordered this has also said there's has been stuck since 10/21. my more recent ordered have passed this one or at least show activity. so why is this order not moving. ive already been waiting for over a month and it hasn't moved at all.
#2.
posted 16 days ago
by you
can you please figure out whats going on with this shipment. i have been very frustrated to see my other orders making progress but this one stuck. and i have been waiting for a very long time
#3.
posted 14 days ago
by you
am i ever going to get a reply?
#4.
posted 12 days ago
by you
can a staff member please tell me whats going on. im getting really fed up with being ignored. i want to have this resent or get a refund. stop avoiding me and answer my question
#5.
posted 11 days ago
by you
i am getting really fed up with this. i either want it resent or i want a refund. this is bullshit that im being ignored.
#6.
posted 10 days ago
by you
please can a staff member try and track this package down for me. i am getting so tired of being ignored. i know my messages are being read and disregarded. that's what pisses me off the most. even just a generic answer is better than no answer at all.
#7.
posted 8 days ago
by Eillen Staff
I am sorry for the late reply.
I have just tracked your order A100296008,and the system shows:
October 21, 2013, 9:15 am, Acceptance, HONG KONG
I am sorry for the delay.
I am really sorry for the delay.
Because of the recent strict inspection on the packages that shipped via Hong Kong Post, most of the packages are stuck at Hong Kong Post and waiting to be processed.
We've contacted the Hong Kong Post almost every day but they only promised that they will be constantly working on these issues until they're resolved, but they don't currently have a date for when that will be.
I am sorry for the delay, and we will get this issue resolved as soon as we can.
For details, you can visit this link:
http://www.fasttech.com/forums/stickies/t/1084876/hong-kong-post-untrackable-packages-refund-status
#8.
posted 8 days ago
by you
my more recent orders have been making it through no problem. so if you could find a way to reship this order or reroute it through Singapore post then i would be happy. its coming up on the 2 month mark and i want to package making progress or i want a refund. thanks for the reply though.
#9.
posted 5 days ago
by Eillen Staff
Yes,if the package is returned to us,we will send you the refund or arrange to reship it.
#10.
posted 5 days ago
by you
this package is not going to be returned to you. its not going anywhere. why would it be returned? theres no contraband in this package. i dont want to have to file a paypal dispute but i will. i either want a refund or to have this resent immediately. i would settle for a gift certificate. but regardless i want it done now. i have been waiting long enough.
#11.
posted 2 days ago
by Eillen Staff
Since we have not yet received a notification that your order is returned to us, I am sorry to tell that we are not able to send you the refund or resend your order at this moment.
We have been trying our best to speed up the shipping process for the stuck packages and the tracking information of many packages have been updated. So could you please give it some more days?
#12.
posted 2 days ago
by you
no i can not give it some more days. its been 50 days since i ordered this. unless you resend or refund this product im going to file a paypal dispute since its been longer than 45 days.
#72 (permalink)      11/24/2013 3:05:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
asavage
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 51
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos10
that is what i call shitty customer service. waiting over 50 days is unacceptable. STAFF give us gift certificates of resend immediately. dont make us all file disputes and get your paypal license taken away.
#73 (permalink)      12/6/2013 8:04:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5116
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos3339
Posted a pic over here
Always keep your ear to the ground!