shopping cart empty
Mini protank 3 does it fit it ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/9/2015 1:38:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jayden2000
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 41
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos0
Mini protank 3 does it fit it ?
Does this fit the mini protank 3 from FT ASWELL AND AUTHENTIC TANK
#2 (permalink)      4/9/2015 1:49:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapinghexe
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 2162
  • Reviews 201
  • Kudos2186
These are single coil units, the Protank Mini 3 is a dual coil unit. You could with some modification use these still though, you just usually need to to double up on the silicone rings at the top of the coil by using one from another coil and turning it upside down on top of the other one.

If you go back to the product page and select coils from the drop down, any of the ones with universal marked next to them (down to 1.2 ohm), work best without modification for the Mini Protank 3.

Edited on 4/9/2015 at 1:52 AM. Reason:
A wise man once said "again I see Jaco ... I am not a pirate ~ptitfour" Vurt da Furk?
#3 (permalink)      4/9/2015 2:06:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jayden2000
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 41
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos0
Thanks heaps and I know they are dual coil for mini protank 3 but I made my coil for it single coil but I leaked because I broke it so I fixed it but I leakes now so I want to be able to rebuild them so I have an unlimited supply but all good thanks again
#4 (permalink)      4/9/2015 2:10:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapinghexe
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 2162
  • Reviews 201
  • Kudos2186
Ah, I get it, you were looking for v1 coils. ;) You can still rebuild the version 2 and 3 coils, but its a little more tricky to get the chimney off them. I found using a small screwdriver through the bottom of the coil and gently tapping up against the chimney works best to get it off since the normal jiggling usually does not work like on the v1.
A wise man once said "again I see Jaco ... I am not a pirate ~ptitfour" Vurt da Furk?
#5 (permalink)      4/9/2015 7:30:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jayden2000
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 41
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos0
Yeah thanks and yeah I was talking about my v3 protank, so yeah I'll try that thanks on my protank mini 3 and the other ones with big rubber grommet ontop is the ones that are easy to rebuild on with the slits on the side of it u can actually rebuild it easier but mine has 2 hole eait her side because of the dual coil but thats I'll try that with the screwdriver and I'll get back to u if it doesn't or does work thanks