shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
5-pack

Hurray they are here
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      2/14/2014 5:23:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
slickvguy
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos3
I ordered 10 of these and they arrived a month later. Tried the first one. Problems. My itaste vv/vw v3 says the resistance is less than 1. Won't work. Try the next one. Same thing. Get different resistance numbers. Sometimes I get a figure within the proper range, around 2.2, but then when I try to use it, the battery gives an error, no smoke comes out at all (the coils aren't firing), and the resistance figure is now too low again. Very surprised since most of the reviews are positive. I tried screwing them in tighter. No good. Looser? No good still. I've now used THREE of these coil heads and all three are defective. On one of them, I pulled the wick a little bit, and that actually got it to work. lol.

Any advice? Have never had any other problems with my battery, clearomizer16's, or coil heads.
#22 (permalink)      2/15/2014 7:53:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
slickvguy
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos3
$0.06 rebate earned+3 details
Update: I tested a few more of the coil heads that I received. And they were all fine. So I'm not sure what to think at this point. Just bad luck that the first three gave me problems? I had to throw the first one out. I managed to get the 3rd one going. The 2nd one will probably be tossed out too. I tried 3 more of them and all 3 of those worked as they should. Just wanted to provide this update in order to be fair.
#23 (permalink)      3/24/2014 12:42:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cordata
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Just a question to those who already received theirs: are they marked 2.1 or 2.0 oHm?
As far as I know the originals are 2.1
#24 (permalink)      5/25/2014 5:19:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ESKIDAD
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
That's a very good question and I wish I could answer it.
I was going to buy 2 5 packs since I just purchased the mvp 2 and it comes with two clearo's that are 2.1

I checked SEVERAL websites and they're all 2.1 and higher, so I'm very confused with all the reviews.

I'm going to hold off buying even at this low price, since I'm still using my sid and just reordered from my go to webssite. " I JUST ABOUT THIS SITE "

If you find out anything ,please post it.
Thanks, and sorry I couldn't be of help but you ask a good question.

Your question should be answered by the people selling the item.
Odd that no other website has 2.0 for this.
#25 (permalink)      5/25/2014 5:28:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ESKIDAD
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
well, that was fast, I just found out through my go to supplier it seems the 2.0 are for the dual clearo
1.5 ohm
1.8 ohm
2.0 ohm
I'll passs on them for now until I furthr my research.
#26 (permalink)      5/31/2014 5:48:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
UKV_Kenneth
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3015
  • Reviews 258
  • Kudos2243
Mine came this week and they say 2.1 Ohms. They wick like shit though, dry hits are far too common to use them for any length of time.

Edited on 5/31/2014 at 5:49 PM. Reason:
#27 (permalink)      7/22/2014 1:48:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
larrykh465
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos3
+1 details
I Have orderd twenty of theese at 2.1 ohm used a number of them they have worked well with the exception of one that leaked abit.
flavour and vape is grate and they are lasting between 4 and five days of heavy vapeing at 100% vg.
I dont try to "save" them at this price it doesnt really matter.
have pleanty of other gizmos to rewind now.
#28 (permalink)      7/22/2014 2:46:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cordata
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I ordered some of these coils too. I had the 1.8 Ohm, and I used them with both a 3.7 V standard device and a Vision Spinner I (Vari-Volt).

At the best of my knowledge (not that much, indeed), they look exactly like the originals. Yet, I'm not really satisfied with them: without stating they're fake, I suspect them possibly being those that have been rejected for quality issues during the production of the genuine and guaranteed Innokin devices.

As reported by others I found 6, out of ten!, malfunctioning: dry hits, bad tastes, one coil down... Trying the burnt-tasting ones on the vari-volt, I had to take the vltage as low as 3.3 to use them; hence I think their resistance was way lower than 1.8, even lower than 1.5 (I don't have an Ohm meter, though)
#29 (permalink)      9/11/2014 9:48:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shervapes
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
I also have gone thru 5 of these in a week. either doa, check atomizer,and 1 said short. not good!
#30 (permalink)      4/21/2015 7:58:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vinod
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
I am using this coils for lat 8 months without any problem i use them @ 3.3 to 3,7 V each coils last me for 20 days i consume about 10 ml of liquid in 3 days
#31 (permalink)      4/21/2015 7:59:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vinod
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
just wante to know if they fit in I 30 cleanomizers to