shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Plz help... Never bought a dripper before
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/28/2014 8:12:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
THEKEBABMAN
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 366
  • Reviews 67
  • Kudos264
+2 details
@pocariboy your welcome mate, what ever you do don't get this one SKU 1882904, yes it looks nice with the clear window so you can see how much juice you have left, but as my review on it the plastic tank threads strip out after a few weeks and then it useless.
N.T stands for, not today, not tomorrow, not Tuesday, not Thursday, not this truck, not this train. Northern Territory Australia.
#12 (permalink)      12/28/2014 8:39:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sirlance207
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 569
  • Reviews 201
  • Kudos420
+1 details
I started using RDA's only 6 months ago. I have only bought 5 different drippers so far for myself and many for other people. My favorite and easiest to work with so far is the Magma SKU 1718100. GF and others like it too. Nice deep well, easy to use/build on and after a cleaning, ready to use out of the box..
You'll get over it, or you'll die thinking about me. Either way I win!
#13 (permalink)      12/28/2014 10:08:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
neovdr
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 469
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos315
THEKEBABMAN wrote:

@neovdr with all due respect sir the PlumeVeil has a shallow juice well and you can only get about 10 drops in it and it always leaks out of the air holes ( i know i own one and yes i love it too but about four big lunge fulls and it dry hits you big time ! )

Oh I agree with you on the shallow juice well. It is not like you refill after every puff though. With a 0.5Ω coil you can easily take 10 puffs between drips.