shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

modifying mine
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/6/2014 1:55:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sexydion
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 578
  • Reviews 144
  • Kudos207
+1 details
modifying mine
I take about all my attys and modify them on this one I drill out the second hole strait throw the top cap to the other side and both holes I made just a bit bigger than the origanl hole then I use 32 gage kanthal A1 wire and make a tricoil like 5 wraps x 2 on one side then about 7 wraps on the coil on other side plus use 3mm silica wick plenty of it and it ohms out about .8 of a ohm then I through it on a black 18350 bogua and wow great flav huge vape clouds running it on sum of my diy vinilla custard I make from capellas consentrat using 60/ 40 pg/vg at 6mg nic just amazing little back up set up loving this little minnie plus I added a few magnets to the button leaving the spring in the fire botton also it has a good throw and feel to the divice when fired I'm just suprized with the results and wanted to share my experience with this ya I do get some excited about my vaping any ways happy vape all.. and ps sorry about all the spelling mistakes in this post my stuped phone wouldent let me spell check and fix them this time and my spelling sucks bad but it is what it is ha ha ...
Over 200 mods & way to many RDA's & RBA's to count.......
#2 (permalink)      4/6/2014 2:47:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MccM6
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 42
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos45
+5 details
Longest. Sentence. Ever.
#3 (permalink)      4/6/2014 6:17:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Negakinu
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 712
  • Reviews 60
  • Kudos765
+3 details
Punctuation please! I can't even read that without my mind imploding from the strain.
#4 (permalink)      4/6/2014 7:41:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sexydion
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 578
  • Reviews 144
  • Kudos207
While I was typing there were just to many clouds to see through them clearly. As to making that the perfect post for you maybe you guys should try vaping more and BITCH less!!!!!
#5 (permalink)      4/6/2014 9:15:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
deleteme666
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 97
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos55
+2 details
Format aside I agree. This little atomizer really produces nicely with just a little modding. As a plus for me it looks sweet on a Nemesis.
#6 (permalink)      4/6/2014 11:11:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pickles
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2200
  • Reviews 58
  • Kudos2230
That's hilarious. You are trying to communicate through a written medium and you are telling people to stop "bitching" when they tell you that your paragraph-long run-on sentence is practically unreadable.

The real life equivalent would be if you were talking to somebody while mumbling and speed talking like a drunken auctioneer.
#7 (permalink)      4/6/2014 2:20:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sexydion
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 578
  • Reviews 144
  • Kudos207
+1 details
(Pickles ) really if u know were the punctuation and all that shit goes I guess u get the jest of it when I'm taking about the actual product on this page and the coolness of modding it and you all want to talk about sum bull shit that has no merit what so ever to above product what do u guys really bring to this desiccation except a argument as to o look at this guy can't punctuated or spell like I said why don't u guys pick up a few tools and fix up your shit to get Max production have sum fun with vaping or actually u might try hitting your piece of shit device you got laying sum were that u have and actually have not a clue how to use cuz your to busy dinging people for the writing skill look at what I'm telling u about the atty ass hole ... I'm bringing actual info as to how to use and the ability's of this device I could care less if there is a coma or period or what have u any were my shit blows clouds of vape and works bad ass how about yours dumb ass.............
#8 (permalink)      4/6/2014 2:25:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pickles
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2200
  • Reviews 58
  • Kudos2230
+4 details
Didn't read.
#9 (permalink)      4/6/2014 2:27:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Negakinu
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 712
  • Reviews 60
  • Kudos765
+1 details
:D
#10 (permalink)      4/7/2014 8:20:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sexydion
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 578
  • Reviews 144
  • Kudos207
U guys need to stop loading your attys with 100 percent dick flavored liquids.. because u sucking on dick juice is starting to show in your thread posts ha ha and oh ya F.O. assholes..... And happy vape all...
#11 (permalink)      4/17/2014 1:45:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
graemeh
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 777
  • Reviews 914
  • Kudos247
+1 details
hmmm you forgot to say IMHO
Due to cutbacks, The light at the end of the tunnel Has been turned OFF !