shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Why is everyone buying igo l over this?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/23/2013 4:58:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Spacitykicks
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos22
Why is everyone buying igo l over this?
Hello, just wondering why everyone is buying the igo l over this one? What's the best rda on ft? Thank you.
#2 (permalink)      9/23/2013 5:09:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zombie55
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 760
  • Reviews 689
  • Kudos600
+1 details
I think the trident is the best rda I have tried from FT or the Immortalizer if it works right (or have a look at amiga72 fix) but it's temp sold out at the moment

I have the igo l & igo w there both quite good depending what setup's you want to use

there will many vapers with a different opinion really it comes down to your coil setup and your own preference

I just love rba & rda so I buy most to play with but I think the best vape rba,rda FT sells at the moment is the ithaka

it's great for dripping or use it as a tank

vape !!!!!!
#3 (permalink)      9/23/2013 6:08:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mawsley
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 1537
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos1657
+1 details
Both are good but you can vape with the L from the off whereas the W demands a drill being rammed into it and preferably a second airhole if you want to run dual coils, it's just too asthmatic as stock. Also, the L comes with spares whereas the W doesn't.
Unavailable for comment.
#4 (permalink)      9/30/2013 11:09:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sam123
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 135
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos50
I own both and like them equally. My Igo-W is built at around 1.2 Ohms while my Igo-L is sitting at around .8 Ohms. I vape the Igo-W more since it looks nicer and is amazing overall. You will need to drill a larger hole for the Igo-W though (I did this on the L as well) the one that comes stock is far too small for functional purposes.
#5 (permalink)      10/1/2013 7:50:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
longwhitecloud
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 19
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos8
+1 details
I prefer the L top cap because the smaller chamber gives a warmer tastier vape. It also looks better on my private v2 clone. I prefer the base of the chimbus v5 though ( with the screws off either igo )as it has drilled posts at the right height for its own top cap or either of the igo's. The spare o-rings that come with the igo-l are handy too.