shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

is this a good newbie dripper
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/16/2013 5:08:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
smokeLair
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 92
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos17
is this a good newbie dripper
I have no experience in these things as I am a DCT man myself but I do like the idea of dripping, I like the idea of going into my local overpriced rip off store with one to test out the liquids and instead of havin to use one of their cheap ego style clearomisers they have set out with the juice in to test ... but no matter how much i try i never get a decent hit from..l like the idea of whipping one of these ba$tards out, cracking open their Ego clearomuiser and dripping the juice onto it then taking a big fat draw and when i've done this with all their juices and had my fill maybe I'll purchase a small bottle from them, maybe I'll say I'll have to think about it and leave....... I like the idea of doing this on a weekly basis plus i have all kinds of sweet liquids that i don't use because they pollute my cartomisers (i love my tobacco flavors) it's not economical havin to devote a fresh carto just to toke on some say forest fruit for a little bit and then having t clean my tank and change the cart.......so would this be a good starting option or any of you guyz have better ideas for a newbie dripper
Graze the skin with my finger tips The brush of dead cold flesh pacifies the means Provocative images delicate features so smooth A pleasant fragrance in the light of the moon
#2 (permalink)      9/16/2013 7:22:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PinoyBoy
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1966
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos2462
Yes, but you have to drill the hole larger if you want to take "big fat draws" out of it.

My recommendation is the Phoenix V5, either the 3 hole or the 4 hole version. Just be sure that you have wick and wire since the stock coil set up is terrible. The IGO-L is another good choice, albeit abit more costly.
SKU 1447805
SKU 1391400
https://www.fasttech.com/category/1/new-products
#3 (permalink)      9/16/2013 8:12:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
smokeLair
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 92
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos17
Thanks dude
Graze the skin with my finger tips The brush of dead cold flesh pacifies the means Provocative images delicate features so smooth A pleasant fragrance in the light of the moon
#4 (permalink)      9/16/2013 8:19:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
smokeLair
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 92
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos17
Igo-l looks the business i can set the b♥tch up as a single coil aswell if I want I take it because I'm new to coils and wick
#5 (permalink)      9/16/2013 11:58:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mawsley
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 1537
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos1657
I prefer the look of the W but dual coil both the L's and the W with equal joy. Likewise you can do both with single coils should you wish. The problem with either as a dual is the single airhole in each. Both a very well made but the L comes in a little box with a screwdriver you'll never use whereas the W comes in a bubblewrap bag.

As an intro it is as good as any to get you up and running - a good dripper is as much down to your wicks and coils as it is anything else...then you can think about altering the airflow.

And, on that note, I'd say that once you have got the coiling down you ought to consider s genuine Smok Scar for its undercoil air delivery. I would have said check out the Immortalizers on here but a growing number of people seem to share my problem of it being delivered with a stripped thread on the +ve post.
Unavailable for comment.
#6 (permalink)      9/16/2013 2:40:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
smokeLair
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 92
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos17
Thanks mawsley i was planning on getting a scar maybe one day working myself up to an octopus..I love smok all the products i'm toking on now bar the juice are smok.... I use a pyrex tank on a magneto I get a good f■ckin vape outta them I like the natural too and even their standard dcts everything i've ordered of smoks has been quality including their cartos I've had plenty of bad boge cartos but never a smok one that let me down...i only wish i'd gotten the scar when i ordered the magneto ..there was a deal on at the time... anyhow enough about smoktech, i can't wait to get into coil building I love playin with shit like rewiring my guitars so hopefully should take to building coils any advice is more than welcome
#7 (permalink)      9/17/2013 8:42:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wsteven321
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 143
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos91
if you like smoketech get their rsst genesis atomizer. dripping is cool but kind of a pain. with a genny u get the same hit just with a tank. just watch some videos of the rsst in action and you will see what i mean.

u use stainless steel mesh as your wick for genesis atomizers, which i like a lot better then silica wick. once you roll a solid wick u can keep using it for months

also switching flavors isnt as easy as you think it is. even if you dry burn the wick some of the flavor will remain in it.
#8 (permalink)      9/18/2013 3:45:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
smokeLair
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 92
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos17
thanks how is the rssT for learning on
#9 (permalink)      11/27/2013 5:06:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mrkinky
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
WRONG not a good dripper for noobs as it has wrap around posts which are not as easy as holes.
#10 (permalink)      1/10/2014 6:53:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vaporoni1
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 760
  • Reviews 51
  • Kudos180
yes good point mrkinky, but other than that it is pretty good : wide base, options for 1 or 2 coils (quads if you can do it lol). I started on an IGO S which is rediculously small, but has holes in the posts which comes in very handy! The post holes make things so easy.