Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+
5-pack

What would be the possible reason for the gurgling sounds?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/2/2016 8:46:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FazalFariz
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 121
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos32
What would be the possible reason for the gurgling sounds?
I'm a dropshipper and I've sold over 30 of these online, however I got a unusual complaint today regarding this item, below is the message.

"My old stock re empty, and starting with this coil head buyed from you last day. What are the difference to this coil head, compared to thus I was using before take over this one? I can see a plastic cap, new for mer, I can se the total length are different. This items from your shop are some mm shorter. Well my big problem are leak from my tank, using this protank you see at the photo. It's an original There is a huge leak from the tank through the vent hole, and I lose a large amount of my precious vape juice. My former original coil heads from KangerTech it does not provide any leakage. When I inhale, it made gurgling sounds in the intake pipe!
What can this be due to?"

What would be the possible reason for the gurgling sounds and the leak of his 'precious' liquid?
When you read, 'OMG' as 'Zero Nicotine'.
#2 (permalink)      2/2/2016 8:54:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JoeVan
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 8084
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos10454
Flooding.

Too much juice to the coil, and from my experience, is usually caused by a faulty wick or silicone o-ring.

Flooding is a common issue with protank style heads. Tell them to try doubling up the silicone o-ring after blowing out the coil of any excess juice.
Joke's on you, this isn't actually a raffle.
#3 (permalink)      2/2/2016 8:54:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hotrod101
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 1517
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos1340
The gurgling is because of flooding.

from the description you have given it sounds like he got the wrong coils. Plastic cap on these but he never seen them before, these are shorter then what he had before. He probably had been using / needing these SKU 1770001 - newer kanger dual coils for protank 3 and others.

Yours are 26.7 mm tall - the others are 29.7 mm tall

Edited on 2/2/2016 at 8:57 PM. Reason:
Try being informed instead of just opinionated. "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up" - Jesse Jackson...(does not apply to douchebags)
#4 (permalink)      2/2/2016 8:58:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
skyrockets1uk
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1400
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos609
Just remember to turn it upside down before blowing or you will just waste juice.
Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder. Fasttech don't pay me for this I just get a bonus.
#5 (permalink)      2/2/2016 8:59:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
skyrockets1uk
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1400
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos609
Pro tank 2 and 3 are single,duel coils they are different sizes.

Edited on 2/2/2016 at 9:02 PM. Reason:
Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder. Fasttech don't pay me for this I just get a bonus.
#6 (permalink)      2/2/2016 9:08:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
skyrockets1uk
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1400
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos609
Pro tank 1 and 2 are the same size. If you have an old coil cut off the rubber top off and put it on top of the coil that's shorter.