shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
5-pack

Getting Alot of gurgling and juice in mouth
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/18/2015 2:32:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shoukat
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
@vape4more
Thanks for the reply.

Low VG juices gurgle alot... i added VG to my juices to work with these coils.. high VG(80+ percent) juices seem to minimize the problem. but my juices' taste is diluted.

I have tried all the obvious solutions e.g. tightening everything.. using two silicon seals, one upward and one downwards.. but the juice seems to be coming from the chimney... so thats why i was thinking that the wick is oversaturated...

I have also ordered OCC kangertech coils https://www.fasttech.com/p/2438800
lets hope they work better than these...

I will look into rewbuilding these teeny tiny coils now.... Never thought quitting smoking would be such a headache.. :P
#12 (permalink)      7/18/2015 2:35:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DefMunky
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 7236
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos5562
+1 details
shoukat wrote:

Never thought quitting smoking would be such a headache.. :P

Hey! It's about smoking cessation! Nobody said anything about headache prevention or freedom from aggravation for that matter! :p lol

#13 (permalink)      7/18/2015 2:35:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nerfologist
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 5477
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos7115
+3 details
Vape4more wrote:

nerfologist wrote:
Removing wick material will increase flooding and gurgling.

Re-wick ---- NOT remove

Read OP's post, they said they were removing wicking material to solve problem!

Loud and proud member of the FT EW Club. #EWindahouse - NEW ACHIEVEMENT AWARDED - Entitled Noob. Yayyyy. :D
#14 (permalink)      7/18/2015 2:37:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SFGirl
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 478
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos494
+1 details
Are there any missing little plastic/rubber rings or size differences between the problem free heads vs. the ones that aren't working correctly?
#15 (permalink)      7/18/2015 2:44:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Scott1803
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 178
  • Reviews 89
  • Kudos105
+1 details
When I vaped on these type of tanks I found that the problem started with condensation
working it's way down into the coil,once it started to gurgle I took the coil out gave it a shake
put it back on the device (without the tank on) gave it a few burns then back on the tank,
that sorted it,always happened in the morning after being left over night.
Same shit different day!!!!!!
#16 (permalink)      7/18/2015 2:47:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5025
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos3233
+1 details
That's a GS H2 atomizer, they did very well with the stock coils, n-r-n wires wicked well.

I'm not sure if these are from GS but they say they are.
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#17 (permalink)      7/18/2015 2:47:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shoukat
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
SFGirl wrote:

Are there any missing little plastic/rubber rings or size differences between the problem free heads vs. the ones that aren't working correctly?

Nope, no differences in seals etc... everything seems the same...

fits just like the working ones...

nerfologist wrote:

Vape4more wrote:
nerfologist wrote:
Removing wick material will increase flooding and gurgling.

Re-wick ---- NOT remove
Read OP's post, they said they were removing wicking material to solve problem!

This is my current solution

removed the wicking but added another seal made by cutting a spare seal from a used coil...

as I said this solution minimizes my problem and reduces gurgling alot with high VG juices..

#18 (permalink)      7/18/2015 2:51:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5025
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos3233
+2 details
Looks like the air holes have been drilled out in the picture too.
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#19 (permalink)      7/18/2015 2:57:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shoukat
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Wylie wrote:

Looks like the air holes have been drilled out in the picture too.

yes I have made the air holes just a bit bigger... but that didnt cause any problems with the other coil heads...

also if i blow just a bit into the clearo(from either side) with these coils.. juice bits starts leaking from bottom of coil or from chimney.. that doesnt happen with the coils i was using before and thankfully have a few left...

#20 (permalink)      7/18/2015 2:58:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 2806
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos1814
+1 details
yes, too much thin juice being sucked in. Your much better off with a higher PG ratio anyway. A 50/50 ratio is good for starters. Buy a higher nic in your juice so you can dilute with standard VG.

I can very much recommend an iStick 50w with a SKU 1871605 OR a K1 clearomiser.
Use your starter battery as a spare.

Re-Wicking is real easy.. Just use that Japanese cotton I mentioned and you will save a fortune in coil replacements.
If your interested, I have a pic included in the REVIEW SECTION of the Kanthal resistance wire, SKU 2169700 using 2mm braided silica wick. I tried using this silica stuff first, but the Japanese cotton wins for everything, hands down.

I congratulate you for your choice to replace smoking with Vaping. Giving up cigarettes is the best feeling and Vaping is something I'm so happy to have found. You will love it too. Congratulations.
#21 (permalink)      7/18/2015 3:08:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shoukat
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Vape4more wrote:

yes, too much thin juice being sucked in. Your much better off with a higher PG ratio anyway. A 50/50 ratio is good for starters. Buy a higher nic in your juice so you can dilute with standard VG.

I can very much recommend an iStick 50w with a SKU 1871605 OR a K1 clearomiser.
Use your starter battery as a spare.

Re-Wicking is real easy.. Just use that Japanese cotton I mentioned and you will save a fortune in coil replacements.
If your interested, I have a pic included in the REVIEW SECTION of the Kanthal resistance wire, SKU 2169700 using 2mm braided silica wick. I tried using this silica stuff first, but the Japanese cotton wins for everything, hands down.

I congratulate you for your choice to replace smoking with Vaping. Giving up cigarettes is the best feeling and Vaping is something I'm so happy to have found. You will love it too. Congratulations.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will order them.

Wow nice tutorial pic there... Good work.

I have japanese cotton and 28 AWG kanthal arriving soon in mail... Can I try with them?

I have been vaping since two months now and I am quite happy with it. No cravings for cigarettes etc.

I was doing fine until these coils arrived... :P

I have also ordered a Lemo 2 and IPV4, I hope I can build coils on it properly after a few tries and its not as much headache as these coils are proving to be. I needed a longer battery life and also wanted to experience better taste so that's why I chose those two.