Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+
5-pack

Any recent buys?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/1/2014 10:48:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vik_vicious
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos2
Any recent buys?
Was about to click BUY when i decided to read up on the discussions related to the “AUTHENTIC" replacement coils listed here. It seems there was a question of the authenticity of each of the different resistance coils and I'm wondering if this issue has been resolved or if customers are still receiving questionable products?
#2 (permalink)      4/1/2014 11:33:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bibi2013
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 3376
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos2591
i bought 5 of those, authentic replacements, when they were even more expensive. got them in december and have been using them since then. 1 blistered left. would need new ones, too - and would buy those again or perhaps the dual coils (non-authentic for protank 2)...

when it says authentic in the description, then it is...
Edited on 13/32/2013 at 13:61 PM. Reason: yes
#3 (permalink)      4/1/2014 12:15:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Koosje
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 535
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos228
I got one and 5 replacement coils and had no problems. Easy to clean and dry burn to last a lot longer.
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion"
#4 (permalink)      4/2/2014 1:19:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vik_vicious
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos2
Thank you much.The discussions i happened upon were pretty much telling me the exact opposite. And amongst those concerns were veteran KangerTech users. They knew exactly what the differences were between the Kanger replacement parts they were use to using and those they had received from here. I was nervous to say the least. I'm relieved to hear of your success in purchases.
#5 (permalink)      5/10/2014 8:45:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
elusive1
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 189
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos174
I got some of these a few days ago and are using them in my protank 3 and they are very good. Others I bought elsewhere caused leaks and flooding but these are working perfectly.
I cant say how long they will last but they are pretty easy to re coil so I am not too bothered.