shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Glue Free?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/10/2013 3:55:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jakets85
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Glue Free?
Does anyone know if the Mini Protank has been updated like the Protank 1 to be glue free? I am interested in buying a dozen of these or so, but not if they still use glue. The Davide Mini doesn't use glue, so hopefully Fastech will supply those soon as well?
#2 (permalink)      8/11/2013 5:20:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellhound
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 1064
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1392
I have heard VERY PROMISING REPORTS of the Davide mini ....

Cannot find any unbranded pic to link to at this time & do NOT want to show a Competitors pics on here

Just Google "Davide Mini" & use the "Image" tab to view it

HH
I am somewhat of a bullshitter myself but occasionally I like to listen to a real Pro, Please, do carry on
#3 (permalink)      8/12/2013 2:05:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jakets85
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
@hellhound - You probably didn't read my post, but I already know about the Davide Mini, I like it, but honestly I like the non removable drip tip more. Anyways, if you find anywhere that shows the Protank Mini has been updated like the Protank 1 has been, I would love to know about it. Apparently there are several cases of the Protank Mini coming apart due to strong ejuice, which really defeats the point of a glass tank in my opinion.
#4 (permalink)      11/8/2013 2:07:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
p_opus
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos1
Quote: "Apparently there are several cases of the Protank Mini coming apart due to strong ejuice, which really defeats the point of a glass tank in my opinion."

What are they vaping???? Gasoline???!!!!???

Any e-juice that can do that to a mini pro tank has no business going into my lungs.

Edited on 11/8/2013 at 2:08 PM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      2/7/2014 10:52:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mesalinda
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos1
I had a mini come apart top & bottom because I didn't hold it properly to unscrew when refilling. My husband got it to screw right back together without a leak. I am more careful now. I vape all the tank destroyers except gasoline, lol. The tanks are holding up great!