shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
5-pack

Longer than original protank coils. They don't fit in protank 2!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/31/2013 1:27:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OverCloudz
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos2
Longer than original protank coils. They don't fit in protank 2!
I like fasttech a lot, but for this product i'm pissed of since i ordered 10 packs and they don't even fit in protanks 2. Actually they can fit in the base but you can't screw the base 100% so it makes the tank leak.
#2 (permalink)      9/1/2013 5:20:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
YvesM
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 681
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos595
I have the Protank II and these same heads I just checked them and mine are screwing in all the way. I haven't filled a tank so didn't check for leaks.

I did notice that the long knurled stem on the heads seems slightly longer could you take one off one of the original heads and swap them over, that may work so you can use these heads. That was the only difference I could see from the original heads that came with the Protank II.
#3 (permalink)      9/6/2013 11:06:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JoPatterson
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1456
  • Reviews 299
  • Kudos1850
+1 details
Just a touch of sandpaper - fine grit - for metal - 60 girly strokes did just fine to get mine to fit. Top of the metal tube in the head is about 1/32 too long according to my husband - I can't see it - looks the same to me, but the vape and fit after sanding tells me as usual he is totally, awesomely, perfectly right - as usual - laughs
Seriously FT CSS- the correct answer to Any PRE-SALE question is NEVER "what is your order number".........................