shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Floating Pin?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/5/2013 2:59:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
starbuxed
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 153
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos66
Floating Pin?
Does it have a floating pin? Or is it fixed?
#2 (permalink)      8/5/2013 4:10:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PROLIFIK
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
+1 details
@starbuxed, yes this has a floating pin. It uses the same top cap as found on the Sentinel V3 clone.
#3 (permalink)      8/5/2013 6:53:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
starbuxed
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 153
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos66
I hope you are right. I got the private clone from vapor tek usa and it was a fixed pin. This one seems very similar to that one. And I thought I would ask.
#4 (permalink)      8/15/2013 4:05:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NsaneJain
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1429
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos922
+1 details
Just got mine and it's fixed. I also got the m16 clone from vtusa and on that one, since the top cap comes off I was able to take needlenose pliers and carefully unscrew it from the bottom. Problem with that is you will need to pick one atty to size it to. I haven't tried with this one since the top doesn't come off. Hopefully I can get some pliers in there. You may mess up your mod doing this. My pet peeve is my rda not sitting flush...the trident clone from here has a longer connection and sits way up. I won't be buying any more from here or anywhere else until I know all specifics. Works well otherwise, and probably same manufacturer as the vtusa one is. I like my Sentinel clone from elsewhere better with the spring loaded center pin. Worth the $12, but I have enough crap to mod. Also mine has no vent holes like in the pictures.
#5 (permalink)      8/23/2013 10:33:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Volume
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 29
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos8
Its not fixed at all NsaneJain, saw your review as well. Mine will push up and down with some force no problem