shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

510 threads....
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      8/6/2013 1:54:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
frankthetank
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1686
  • Reviews 130
  • Kudos1202
@Alex wasnt shouting,sometimes forget to unlock caps after the first letter & my answer was directed @gadabout since he asked,same for air controller, google it,its basically an adapter with a wider circumference to accommodate tanks.I dont know why European Vendors would not sell these adapters,maybe someone who lives there will chime-in.@Amiga thats kinda what I did with my s.steel Vamos threads,that regardless of being S.S they still partially stripped & the 510 connectors seal wore out in a bit less than 6-months of heavy use...Rather than solder the pos wire back to the original tiny pos pin,I just pulled it right out,Soldered the pos wire to the middle of a 510 to ego adapter + blocked the bottom hole at the same time with a solder plug so it wont leak inside & then applied a semi hard putty to the partially stripped threads & screwed down the new 510-ego adapter & Voila,New threads & Pos post seal issues fixed with one part & Soldering Skills.

Edited on 8/6/2013 at 1:55 PM. Reason:
#22 (permalink)      8/6/2013 6:07:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pablo
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 187
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos84
+1 details
i purchased 3 airflow controllers from a uk suppier for 2.99 pounds each, they are out of stock now. fantastic things , flush mount and made of steel. makes me feel happy to know my threads are safe
iggle piggle ate my cat