shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

FirstCustomerCare&ShippingExperienceCompleted
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/12/2014 11:14:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pokerdevil
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 464
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos169
+1 details
About time!!! lol

On Mon.Jan.10 I finally get an update on the tracker. Tomorrow is delivery eta!!! Since the 26th it didn't even move on the tracker! I picked it up today!!! SVD, Ithaka and pre welded wires. First hour i was pretty happy! 3 hours in...Not so happy! I'm a novice! SVD is awesome! The Ithaka and the wire...bad idea for first rba!!! If the Ithaka didn't look so well built and the time I waited to get it!!! I'd smash it!!

About the shipping everyone!!!

I was sort of venting about the wait time. But I really shouldn't be! I should fairly evaluate FT & shipping(SingPost)!! I made my order before CNY around Jan 21. FT had it out of their hands by the 23rd. Consider all factors! Everyone is in a rush to get orders in and on the way! FT must be overwhelmed! FT knows they need to get it out before 25th!! They don't want to come back from CNY to thousands of tickets about orders not being shipped. 2 days and my order was on its way! BTW a split order. They sent whatever was in stock!! The rest after CNY! Some of my order became ready to ship during CNY. I emailed FT. send 2/3 items that are ready and put the other on next order! Can I get Epacket? Feb 5th FT is back from holidays and my order has been shipped!!! Thats excellent service!!

In the shipping at FT SingPost 10-14 BUSINESS days. It took 19 days after being in their hands. To be fair that 19-6(3 weekends)=13 days!!! I knew I'd have to wait. But thats what I get for free shipping! SingPost realisticly ahead 1 day. I have to say good service! Horrible tracking!!!

Excuse the essay. I just felt FT and SingPost should get a fair review!
#12 (permalink)      2/12/2014 11:24:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pokerdevil
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 464
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos169
+1 details
I recieved excelent service from FT and satisfactory service from SingPost. Maybe I got lucky!!! Before you order prepare yourelf to wait 3-4 weeks! Anything before that is a bonus!!If you can't handle that. Pay for faster shipping or don't order anything at all!
#13 (permalink)      2/24/2014 1:22:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pokerdevil
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 464
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos169
+2 details
Update:

My 2nd part of split shipment was sent Epacket!!! It took 13 days to Canada! That's 13-4(2 weekends)=9 business days! If you are in need of your hardware quickly and willing to pay Epacket is the way to go! The extra charge isn't much and well worth it! The tracking is updated and really works! You get what you pay for!

BTW ithaka:

This is not for the novice unless you have great dexterity!!! You need NR-R-NR wires! If you make your own the ithaka is simple and amazing!!! I used pre-made FASTTECH SKU 1573600 They work but its a tight exact fit with nothing to spare!!! Longer leads would make everything a lot easier! I took a tiny length of stranded copper wire I had laying around and extended the leads! Finally got to enjoy the air flow and juice control without tools!! Well worth the price!