shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

FirstCustomerCare&ShippingExperienceCompleted
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/21/2014 6:56:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pokerdevil
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 464
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos169
+2 details
FirstCustomerCare&ShippingExperienceCompleted
This is my first order with FT. I just wanted to share my personal experience with FT. Sun Jan 19th made my order. 5 items. on the invoice 3 were ready to be shipped and the other 2 at a later date. I emailed suppport and asked to have my shipment split if there is no extra charge!!! I didn't want to wait till after thier holidays!!! Mon Jan 20th my shipment has been split and order is being packaged and will be shipped with in 48hrs. Hard to believe considering all the negative posts about shippping and support!!! Tues Jan 21st i check the status of my order!!! Its been shipped and i recieved a tracking #!!! FT even posted a picture of my package!!! lol I would post up my invoice for those who are skeptical as i was as proof!!! If i knew how!!! How long to Canada...Its in the hands of the pony express now!!! Thank You FT for the excellent service!!! Happy New Years!!!

Edited on 2/12/2014 at 11:33 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      1/21/2014 8:02:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26499
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos50617
+1 details
Nice to see a some positive feedback.

You should hould see your package in a week or 2 depending who the carrier is.

Did you get China e-packet ?

Good luck with your new items and Happy Vaping
http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#3 (permalink)      1/21/2014 8:36:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rtype11
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 186
  • Reviews 79
  • Kudos101
+2 details
@pokerdevil - my last 3-4 shipments have been with e packet - for an extra 2 dollars, all packages arrived at my office in oakville ontario within 10 days. usually 6 days in transit within canada. if you are in BC probably three days less.
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot
#4 (permalink)      1/21/2014 9:54:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pokerdevil
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 464
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos169
+2 details
My order was sent Singapore post. FT picked shipping. I didn't upgrade shipping. I looked at the shipping service list here. 3-5 days difference between all of them. I decide to put FT to the test. FT says ships in 5 days. They upgrade the shipping accordingly. So many negative posts about delays and shipping! See it to believe it!!! BTW the ithaka listed ships in 5 days. So i don't want to sound like i'm pitching for FT! The low prices and free sihpping??? You can't say the thought of you being added to a victims list didn't cross your mind? lol they are far better then expected! lol I wanted to test their written word!!! FT shipped in 2 days! The rest is based on shipping company...customs of your country... whatever the case its out of their hands!!! All the negative posts. No positive? Thats why i posted!!!

One thing i'm upset about is by the time i made my order!!! The Kayfun for 14.39 sold out as i made my order!
#5 (permalink)      1/21/2014 10:27:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26499
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos50617
+1 details
pokerdevil

Your lucky Singapore post can be a crap shoot sometimes. But good to see it came in good time ;)

Bad luck on the Kayfun though but at least now you have something to look forward to when FT gets back from vacation. =D
http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#6 (permalink)      1/21/2014 10:51:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pokerdevil
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 464
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos169
+1 details
rtype11

Thx for info!!! I already was expecting 30 days!!! my items said shipped in 5 days. So if i missed the last day...already prepared to wait! Besides i read a lot of the negative post about customer care and shipping! This was my trial order! So i'll know first hand!!! Right now I'm very happy with FT's service!!! They responded to all my questions quickly! My order got shipped out faster then expected! I'll update on the singapore post and the products once i recieve them.
#7 (permalink)      1/21/2014 11:05:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pokerdevil
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 464
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos169
+1 details
viking65

Its not bad luck on the kayfun! i was trying to make this order for a week!!! You know what they say about too good to be true...lol contemplating... am i going to be a victim? lol Won't know till i try! Then it was am i going to make myself a bigger victim? finally that kayfun looks nice! If I'm already considering Ft a scam. 14.39 more won't make a differnce! I finally looked at the #s!!! kayfun has 200 reviews! 200 people got thier order!!! Too bad i thought of that late!!! :(

lets see what kind of service singapore post provides! And i'll update on shipment!!!
#8 (permalink)      1/22/2014 8:41:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bibi2013
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 3373
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos2589
+1 details
lolz
Edited on 13/32/2013 at 13:61 PM. Reason: yes
#9 (permalink)      2/5/2014 11:25:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pokerdevil
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 464
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos169
+1 details
Update:

PHYSICAL ITEM RECD

23/Jan/2014 19:20:52

HONGKONG

DESPATCHED TO OVERSEAS

26/Jan/2014 10:56:00

SINGPOST

DESPATCHED TO COUNTRY : CANADA / CITY : VANCOUVER

That's the tracking from: www.quantiumaspac.com/qtracker It hasn't moved since! I really can't complain yet. SingPost states 10-14(Business)days... Everyone save your time and don't even bother with the tracking on the SingPost site. Any distraught feelings I may possess in the future will be directed appropriately towards SingPost! NOT FT! So far service provided by FT has been excellent!!!
#10 (permalink)      2/5/2014 1:52:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pokerdevil
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 464
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos169
+1 details
Update:

This is the 2nd part of my split order. I had 2 items remaining and added a russian before the holidays. During the holidays 1 of the 3 items shipping date changed from 1/27 to 2/10. I emailed (during holidays)them and asked to remove the 1 item and included in my next order if its going to slow my order from being shipped! I also asked if it was possible to ship using epacket and how much will it cost me? Today (2/5)I open my email from FT order shipped tracking # and all!!! The 1 item will be included in my next order. NO sign or mention of any extra cost to me! Considering they just returned from holidays and must have a lot to deal with...I must say I am very impressed by FT's great customer care and service!!! Now I can test out the epacket service! I'll update on both! It would be quite funny if they arrive at the same time!! lol

This is my first and not last purchase form FT! I'm not pitching for FT but I have experienced nothing but excellent service! For all the angry waiters out there!!! You should have PAID extra to upgrade your shipping. Vent your anger in the right direction towards the shipping YOU chose! Once out of FT's hands its beyond their control!
#11 (permalink)      2/12/2014 11:14:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pokerdevil
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 464
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos169
+1 details
About time!!! lol

On Mon.Jan.10 I finally get an update on the tracker. Tomorrow is delivery eta!!! Since the 26th it didn't even move on the tracker! I picked it up today!!! SVD, Ithaka and pre welded wires. First hour i was pretty happy! 3 hours in...Not so happy! I'm a novice! SVD is awesome! The Ithaka and the wire...bad idea for first rba!!! If the Ithaka didn't look so well built and the time I waited to get it!!! I'd smash it!!

About the shipping everyone!!!

I was sort of venting about the wait time. But I really shouldn't be! I should fairly evaluate FT & shipping(SingPost)!! I made my order before CNY around Jan 21. FT had it out of their hands by the 23rd. Consider all factors! Everyone is in a rush to get orders in and on the way! FT must be overwhelmed! FT knows they need to get it out before 25th!! They don't want to come back from CNY to thousands of tickets about orders not being shipped. 2 days and my order was on its way! BTW a split order. They sent whatever was in stock!! The rest after CNY! Some of my order became ready to ship during CNY. I emailed FT. send 2/3 items that are ready and put the other on next order! Can I get Epacket? Feb 5th FT is back from holidays and my order has been shipped!!! Thats excellent service!!

In the shipping at FT SingPost 10-14 BUSINESS days. It took 19 days after being in their hands. To be fair that 19-6(3 weekends)=13 days!!! I knew I'd have to wait. But thats what I get for free shipping! SingPost realisticly ahead 1 day. I have to say good service! Horrible tracking!!!

Excuse the essay. I just felt FT and SingPost should get a fair review!