shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

look for SS windows
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/30/2013 5:51:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bienf
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 194
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos41
+1 details
look for SS windows
After a very long wait, ithaka finally came to me and it was worth it to wait, I look now for a window ss not too expensive if somebody has a good plan, thank you in advance
#2 (permalink)      9/30/2013 9:51:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zombie55
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 760
  • Reviews 689
  • Kudos600
there not an easy item to find GG sale them for the original ithaka for around 12 euros but both authorised worldwide shippers are out of stock I also look for the ufs steel window but guess both are out of stock

I own 5 ithaka clones one place I purchase from VB said (ss section available)in the details when I emailed them about this a week ago they still have not replied(sent another email tonight)

surely the cloners should see the market for a SS window but at the moment it seems they have not

come on FT you could sell a load if you could source them

Edited on 9/30/2013 at 10:39 PM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      10/4/2013 1:32:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zombie55
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 760
  • Reviews 689
  • Kudos600
forgot to say

the oddy steel tank can fit the ithaka by removing the bottom ring and the window ring

but it's a little hit & miss because the rh terminator oddy I have fit's the ithaka fine so I though get 1 of the oddy clones steel tank that FT put on a sale a month ago but when it's came the tank was machined different and did not fit the ithaka

so most oddy clones fit the ithaka but the some that don't
#4 (permalink)      10/4/2013 5:04:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bienf
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 194
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos41
I'd read somewere the same thing , one time yes and one time not , i talk with vassily the real thing conceptor and We should be able to find it soon in stock there either a list of preorder is going to appear soon, otherwise at the moment he just has the clear windows!!
#5 (permalink)      10/6/2013 9:40:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bienf
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 194
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos41
Zombie, you could explain me how to add some juice in the ithaka without having of overflowing or gorgles, because with the pressure of the air when I re-screw the combustion chamber finds itself often flooded , thanks .