shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Received mine. Not disappointed!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/25/2014 3:39:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Negakinu
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 712
  • Reviews 60
  • Kudos765
+1 details
Received mine. Not disappointed!
Hey guys,

just a quick note inbetween some of the more negative remarks on this cheap dripper. I received mine and am actually pleasantly surprised. The cap is a snug fit and doesn't leak, it's relatively straightforward to build on and with the right setup can easily hold 20 drops of liquid. The machining is good, not scuffs or scratches and the polishing is remarkably even. It gives me a great vape after some slight modifications.

The things I don't like:
- screw down posts. This is just the design though, but I learned I'd prefer posts with holes in them. Capturing thicker wire (26gauge for example) around the IGO-L's posts is a pain in the a$$.
- The stock driptip wobbles a bit. I switched it for another one and that one fits more snug.
- tiny airhole, I drilled it out to about 1.8mm

Here's mine with a single dragon nano build

And here it is again, with my new favorite build. A single 1.1ohm microcoil, wrapped around an 18gauge syringe needle. Sometimes the best builds are the minimal ones! Less is more!
#2 (permalink)      3/25/2014 9:11:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
skyrockets1uk
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1399
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos609

Edited on 3/25/2014 at 9:13 PM. Reason:
Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder. Fasttech don't pay me for this I just get a bonus.
#3 (permalink)      3/25/2014 9:13:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
skyrockets1uk
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1399
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos609
[img][URL=http://s161.photobucket.com/user/skyrockets1uk/media/imagesHY9QOYIU_zps494e3e0f.jpg.html][/URL][/img]
Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder. Fasttech don't pay me for this I just get a bonus.