shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

restocking?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/21/2013 1:54:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anti_Sober
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
restocking?
From my order it just says its restocking, does anyone know how long its going to take for it to finish "restocking". Or should i just cancel it and order a different atomizer. That's hopefully restocked. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
#2 (permalink)      11/22/2013 5:15:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
foxey
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 3800
  • Reviews 87
  • Kudos2971
all depends on your desire for this i have one and like it,
but there are alternatives, i have the trident being one of the best on here,
also igo w. dont know what mod you have but aios is best both genny and dripper but for chi you and astro,
and fits king aswell. its down to what you want really;) vape on...

Edited on 11/22/2013 at 5:16 AM. Reason:
I told you so !
#3 (permalink)      11/23/2013 2:55:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fanboy
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
+1 details
I just checked my order and noticed this too. When I placed and paid for my order the shipping date was listed as Nov 22. So what is going on? They accepted more orders than they had stock on hand and I was too far back in the line so now I have to wait longer? :/
#4 (permalink)      11/23/2013 3:39:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
coopz
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 647
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos437
+1 details
Yes.
Wait until COB Monday and if it's still saying restocking, then you missed out from that batch they received or they haven't yet received the expected order from their suppliers.

E: BTW nothing wrong with the igo-w, just doesn't come in a box or with screwdriver and spare o rings. Small single hole on the igo-w, thick stainless steel too. It was easy making the hole bigger on the igo-l, harder on the igo-w. Hard to drill without proper press and bits, so unless you plan on drilling it out and adding a hole, use the igo-w in single coil mode.

Edited on 11/23/2013 at 3:46 AM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      11/23/2013 9:16:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anti_Sober
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
Thanks for the replies
@Foxey. i ordered the M16 mod. i wanted the trident too but now i only have 20 bucks left in the bank. i was thinking about buying different(cheap) atomizer for the time being. but when i get my paycheck i will get a trident. Vape on for me!

@Fanboy. i know it sucks, we gonna have to wait awhile longer for it

@coopz. thanks and ima go with your advice. if they don't restock by monday, ima get the igo-w.

I'll let you guys know if anything changes.
#6 (permalink)      11/24/2013 10:00:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anti_Sober
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
It says ready to ship. i seen other posts, where they say that it doesn't come with the tip and you have to order it separately, is that true?