shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Won't buy...no coil heads
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/24/2014 4:58:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MadameButterfly
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Actually FTmember is right... the iclear 16 clearomizer Fast Tech is selling comes with a 2.4 ohm coil head, but Fast Tech don't have 2.4 ohm replacement coil heads for sale. I would prefer the 2.4 as the e-liquid runs out faster with a lower ohm.
#12 (permalink)      2/24/2014 10:38:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26999
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51645
MadameButterfly

Dual coils in general burn more liquid than single coils and they are all dual coils. I use about the same amount liquid on a dual coil whether it be 1.5, 1.8,2.0 or 2.4 ohms. The difference is so slight (maybe an extra ml from a 1.5 to a 2.4ohm) IMO

Also you need lower ohms if using an EGO or other non vv/vw device as 2.4ohms is kinda weak on a fixed voltage battery.

I use the iClear 30s on a vamo and have to kick it up to at least 8 to 10 watts or 4.2 to 5 volts for 2.0ohm coils to get a good vape/flavor. If I use 2.0ohms on my EGO poor vape/flavor as it just don't cut it and 2.4ohms is way to high for a standard fixed voltage.

If they were single coils there is also not a big difference if they are 1.8ohms or 2.4ohms in they amount of juice used.

Edited on 2/24/2014 at 10:39 PM. Reason:
http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#13 (permalink)      2/24/2014 11:44:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
highdensity
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 35
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos8
I don't think Innokin makes 2.4ohm I16 heads. All the I16's I ordered from here were 2.1ohms, which is correct. Fasttech has the description wrong.
#14 (permalink)      2/24/2014 11:53:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
highdensity
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 35
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos8
Just order SKU 1460803 and that will be the same head that came with your I16.
#15 (permalink)      8/4/2014 11:51:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bigusdikus
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 34
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos13
+1 details
You must admit though, if more people were like Sonikhan, then more people would think twice about posting anything on impulse without thoroughly researching it first to avoid possible embarrassment and looking foolish. This is fairly unique to current culture...this almost complete lack of concern over looking dumb. Not that this post in question was dumb, but it brings this un-named phenomenon to mind. Perhaps we should give it a name?

Look at Youtube, it's beyond shocking, way beyond, to see what people type on impulse, without a care in the world about how incredibly, monumentally, overwhelmingly, and bowel-irritatingly ignorant they sound. This is all very new.

People aren't getting dumber, as the pessimists love to say. There is simply a massive tolerance for anything and everything which a person might do, no matter how daft. And when there are no consequences...why not? Post what you like! When you like! How you like!

Remove consequences and shame, and what do you have?

Anyone?

Anyone?

All of you, write a lengthy essay about this subject, due next week on Monday. Be sure to compare/contrast, and find parallels with ancient history. I'd like multiple analogies, and socio-economic cause-and-effect scenarios. Also, for extra credit, add several paragraphs relating to "Haters", and why they are necessary.

GET TO WRITING! PIGS!

:-)