shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

When will we get the Vamo v4?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/30/2013 8:15:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cosmic
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
When will we get the Vamo v4?
🌜💫
Will fast tech be getting the vamo v4 anytime soon?
The v4 vamo is a combination of the v3 and v2..
Basically it's the body of the v2, with the guts of a v3..
So basically, we get the great features of the V3 without the ugly spiral design..

I've been considering ordering it from another site, but I know fasttech would be a lot cheaper! And I trust fast tech more than most sites! PayPal option is great for piece of mind!
Come on fasttech! Please bring us the v4!

The Vamo v2 is one of the most purchased mods out there..
Imagine all the sales the v4 would bring!?
🌙✨

Edited on 8/30/2013 at 10:18 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      8/30/2013 8:30:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Amiga72
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1232
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1783
All they had to do was just produce a v3 without the swirl pattern, then you lose none of the advantages of the v3 i.e all sections detachable, removeable top, oled screen but get nice smooth design like v2.

i have 2 v2 small well polished, 2 v2 brushed, 2 v3 brushed all ss i`ve asked them toget the tecs msk 2000 SKU 1401100 into stock in stainless steel as looking at it i should be able to swop the battery sections to a v3 giving it a much cleaner design.

but i must say the v3 in brushed ss looks a lot better than in chrome or gun metal.
#3 (permalink)      8/30/2013 9:00:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cosmic
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
🌜💫 Wow you have a lot of vamos! you must be a vamo enthusiast!
Yeah I definitely would get the stainless steel one.. I've heard the others chip quite quickly.. Not sure if the stainless steel one is immune to that or not though..

The v4 seems to be exactly like you mentioned, a v3 without the spirals.. I'm pretty sure the caps are still all removable..
It says "all the great features of the v3" so .. Hopefully that actually means ALL including the detachable parts.

Woah, that sold out oled mod looks like a bloody Olympic torch!

I wish the vamo came in gold.. I can't find many variable voltage mods that come in gold.. There's the squiggly one but I'm not into the design.. That's why I try to stick to very basic designs so I can atleast cover them with a vape wrap to get that gold design I dream of .. Wrapping mods like the oled would be a bloody challenge! It'd look like a badly wrapped fathers day present from a toddler. 🌙✨

Edited on 8/30/2013 at 9:01 AM. Reason:
#4 (permalink)      8/30/2013 9:55:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Amiga72
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1232
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1783
yep i have backups for my backups :) always buy 2 of a mod for spares, i also have 2 brand new v2 topcaps and 2 spare tubes. On my list next is 2 base caps and and 2 black screen lenses oh forgot i also have a spare set of buttons for the ss vamo too lol but when a tube cost £5.50 and a cap costs £4.50 each its cheaper to buy a complete one from ft to breakdown for parts lol

i have a hobby rack filled with parts and bits and pieces here and first thing i do when i get a new item is see what fits what etc its a tinkers dream ;))

from what i`ve seen of the v4 it literally is a v2 case with black screen lens and v3 board inside, no removable cap ring and the first tube is press fitted :( they just swopped screen and board

re the tecs, you can become a jedi my son take your lightsaber in hand ;)

Edited on 8/30/2013 at 9:59 AM. Reason: