shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

What do these say when powered on?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/11/2013 11:35:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shaner
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 290
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos154
What do these say when powered on?
I'm looking for a black one and wondering what they say when powered on? I have chrome one that I got not from here and says "System On" do these say same thing ? Or different ?
#2 (permalink)      6/12/2013 10:05:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
indyiam
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 41
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos15
+1 details
It will say "System Off"...j/k. I am guessing it would say something similar. I do not own this one but the ones i have display On or System On..
#3 (permalink)      6/12/2013 10:54:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
logidog
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 1048
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos812
I think the OP wants to know if it says “System ON/OFF” instead of “Rainbowheaven” (or similar). There appears to be a minor issue with some of the V3’s firing during shutdown.

I too would like to know what this one says.
#4 (permalink)      6/12/2013 3:25:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shaner
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 290
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos154
Also they are not made in the USA and want to know incase it is not in English
#5 (permalink)      6/14/2013 9:13:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
5150sick
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 347
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos204
I really don't care what they say at start-up.
They can say "You are an idiot, Stop buying so much equipment!!!" and as long as it works right and doesn't have that firing issue that logidog had mentioned I will be happy with it. :)
I ordered the chrome one and I will let you guys know when I get it.
It was a holiday in China a couple of days ago so their shipments are a little behind but I should be getting mine in less than 2 weeks.

I hope they are at least as good as the V2.
I have 2 of those but I use Kanger MT3S's and have to use an adapter so I think I will like the top end of this one better since it unscrews and has ego threads that are easily accessible.
It should be a lot easier to get in there and clean it too.

I also noticed and purchased an awesome deal on Kanger Pro Tanks on here too. They are only 12 bucks.
Search for "Kanger" and you should see them.
They look awesome on the Vamo.

Shaner: You were wondering about the "RainbowHeaven" issue I assume?
#6 (permalink)      6/14/2013 9:19:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shaner
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 290
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos154
I have a chrome one I got from exhale vapor that works awesome I just want a black one too since they are cheep here... I know the rainbow heaven ones have problems but know its not going to say that...I don't want it to be in Chinese or anything that I can't read that's all I wanna know
#7 (permalink)      6/14/2013 9:36:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
5150sick
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 347
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos204
LOL!! That would suck if it were in Chinese and you couldn't switch it.
I never even thought of that. I doubt it though because they know we are mostly English speaking buyers. But it would really suck to get one and have no clue what it was saying. :)
#8 (permalink)      6/15/2013 4:23:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
logidog
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 1048
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos812
The ones made by “Rainbowheaven” apparently have a glitch in the chip. A review showed they continue to fire (in the watts mode) for a few seconds AFTER they are turned off. The ones that simply say “System Off” are reported not to have this issue. As far as language goes the important ones are numbers which are the same worldwide.

Anyway, I just received an email that said my order would be shipped in 2 separate packages. Everything has been shipped BUT the V3 (chrome) which will be shipped later.

I don’t know what’s up with that but I shall see and advise when I get it.

Edited on 6/15/2013 at 4:54 AM. Reason: typo
#9 (permalink)      6/15/2013 12:20:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shaner
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 290
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos154
I know 2 people that ordered the chrome one from here the one person I know he said the tracking said it left Hong Kong by air like 3 days ago so he should get it soon...I will let every one know when he gets it too if no one responds by then. Now the one the other person I know he ordered the nitecore i4 charger and Panasonic batteries and the chrome v3 they emailed him and said they shipped the charger and batteries and the V3 they will ship later. Then it gave reasons why it could be shipped later so idk what's going on with that ?
#10 (permalink)      6/16/2013 7:29:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
5150sick
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 347
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos204
I have 4 separate orders in right now and this is the only one that hasn't shipped yet! and its the second of the 4 I placed.
It just says: $32.18 6/11/2013 In Progress Full payment received.
So it's been 5 days but it has been a weekend and also there was a Chinese holiday where Fasttech was closed during this time as well.
It says: "Ships in 4 business days" above the "buy" button so I am not concerned... Yet!
#11 (permalink)      6/18/2013 5:56:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shaner
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 290
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos154
My friend got his chrome one from here yesterday says system on so it is in English and works fine just like mine