Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

I-Clear 30 0.0A
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/2/2013 4:51:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradsture13
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
I-Clear 30 0.0A
I just received my SVD in the mail today and I was using it just fine with the I-clear that comes on the mod in the kit, it was working great. I thought I would just put a different flavor in the other I-clear that comes with the kit so I can swap whenever I wanted, but when I swapped them out my SVD read 0.0A. Can anyone help me fix this problem?

Edited on 11/2/2013 at 5:01 PM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      11/2/2013 6:49:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 32394
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos64288
Is it showing 0.0a with no tank on it?

If so what you may have probably done is overtightened your tank and smashed the the o-ring under the firing pin on your SVD. This make's it ground out. You may be able to fix it by resetting the o-ring/bushing under the firing pin with a small screw driver by lifting firing pin up slightly and pushing the rubber bushing back under pin. If you have ruined this bushing there is another way to fix it.

Here is a video link that shows you how. Don't worry that it is showing a vamo as the fix will work on most any device showing 0.0a

How to fix low 0.0a low click here

Edited on 11/2/2013 at 11:34 PM. Reason:
https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#3 (permalink)      11/3/2013 12:00:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradsture13
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
It's saying non when there isn't a tank on it. The thing is it works with my other tank just fine, its just the backup that came with the kit, I'm pretty sure the problem comes from the tank, because I even screwed my friends cardo tank to see if it was actually the mod (just to be sure) it also worked just fine. I'm new to i-clears and I want to know if its something I did or what...
#4 (permalink)      11/3/2013 12:32:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 32394
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos64288
Coil may be blown or shorted then. Or debris shorting inside tank or 510 thread .

Take the atomizer and remove it from tank and put tank on SVD (with out ATTY) and see if you still get 0.0a.
If you do then there may be something stuck in the 510 tread or inside the tank. Check all and clean. Try again on SVD to see if you cleared short.

If it doesn't show 0.0a and shows 9.9ohms then the tank is OK and there was a short in the atomizer . Try a new atomizer if you have one.

There is also the possibility the 510 center pin on iClear is to long and pushing your firing pin down to much on the SVD and shorting it. Loosen tank and see if it fires then (keep loosening until fires or the 0.0 goes away). It may wobble a bit but it just to see if center pin may be to long. I have gotten this with certain tanks and have adjusted or filed the 510 center pin down until it works .

Edited on 11/3/2013 at 12:59 AM. Reason:
https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#5 (permalink)      11/3/2013 10:31:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradsture13
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
Okay I fixed it, I took the entire thing apart and tightened everything really well. I think the problem was the center coil thing with the wicks on it, it was a little loose and its reading at 2.2a now. thanks for everything. I probably sounded really stupid on this thread. x)