Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Boken on the first day of use
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      9/29/2013 5:59:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
filmnazi
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
iClears nor Evod work on SVD both work fine on my Vamo V3
#12 (permalink)      9/29/2013 6:00:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AlexMci
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 137
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos74
Well it's fucked mate , send it back.
#13 (permalink)      9/29/2013 6:03:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gems295
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 625
  • Reviews 61
  • Kudos715
+1 details
Ok, just try another head in it, screw on to SVD finger tight, don't over tighten as this can cause probs too, start low in the watts setting.

Mates husband had iclear 16 on his, same prob, the button stayed red for few seconds then showed 0.0a, but the 16 worked on his ego? popped a new head on and it worked on the SVD?

Edited on 9/29/2013 at 7:23 PM. Reason:
Vaping since April 2008 and still loving it :) Stopped smoking April 2008, soooooooo easy :)
#14 (permalink)      9/29/2013 6:08:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AlexMci
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 137
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos74
If they are both showing resistance on the vamo, then the battery in the SVD is not making a connection from positive to negative. That's why there is no resistance. It's just a big loop and something is wrong with it. Don't know what, if the SVD is making contact with the bottom of your tank, and it's making a circuit on the vamo, then the SVD is faulty. Send it back.
#15 (permalink)      9/29/2013 9:24:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
roadster
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2012
  • Posts 366
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos676
Hi filmnazi,
Sorry for the inconvenience we have caused to you. Please email us your order number via ticket, our customer service staff will assist you to fix the problem.
#16 (permalink)      4/10/2014 12:44:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Drew2075
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 22
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7
Ive had my SVD for about a year and a half when they first appeared on FT. Way past the warranty. So approx. 3 months ago started getting o.o ohms, wiggled center post up ever so slightly, works again, i use diff. types of tanks and on numerous occasions, again, wiggle the center pin. Fast forward.....last night went to your neighborhood home improvement center etc. and bought a couple of o-rings size 1/8"I.D. (1/4"O.D.)x1/16"Wall
Those are exact numbers on the size of the orings that fit my SVD, Other Mods may vary. Carefully lifted center pin, placed o-ring, not easy (take off beauty ring, it helps navigation)and pushed center pin back in. So far no issues. Original o-rings were pretty thin. This solved my problem. But many thanks goes to a utube video on "SVD center pin fix". So far These size o-rings not only fit my SVD but also my Smok ZMAX; Still my favorite.
Cheers
"Us Vapers are #1 at calling out the FDA's #2!"