Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

3 weeks in...inquiring about extra atomizers
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/26/2013 4:19:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AnimalThug
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
3 weeks in...inquiring about extra atomizers
So i've had my SVD for about 3 weeks now...came from about 8 months of various eGo twists with at least 20 diff atomizer tanks. prior to that i was a heavy smoker for about 14 years...

When the SVD settings/flavor are hitting right, its simply awesome.

However after about one week my first atomizer burned out...so i replaced it with the extra they have in the box and after that i noticed my tank was leaking quite a bit. not sure if i didnt screw it on tight enough or what...but after another week or so i switched it out with the spare tank.

so my question is...what other tanks or replacements can i purchase for this piece? it came with the i30 which is really nice but if it burns out quick (maybe because of my settings) id like to have some backups in place.

im very new to VV/VW and dont understand mods, ohms, etc...watched a few youtube vids but still kinda lost
#2 (permalink)      9/26/2013 5:05:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KennyG
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 94
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos33
You can use any clearomizer/cartomizer/tank etc. that uses the 510 or EGO connection to the battery (= most stuf on the market). I like the EVOD clearomizers (https://www.fasttech.com/p/1365600 - available in several colours) (atomizer heads: https://www.fasttech.com/p/1386200). With prices being as low as they are at Fasttech I see no reason to not order several different clearos/cartos/tanks and see what you like best. If you do a search on "iclear" you'll find both the iClear 30s and 16s and replacement atomizer heads for them.
#3 (permalink)      9/26/2013 10:27:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MarkFll
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 84
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos46
I just got the protank 2 and love it. So easy, clean looking, glass tank. Vape is a bit airy, but I'm already used to it. Replacement coils are cheap and easy to find. It's a bottom coil tank, so you don't see those wicks hanging down inside. Also, you won't have to keep tipping your mod to wet the wicks which means you won't have to keep topping off the tank. I've been using it constantly for 3 days without problems. I've already ordered 2 more. I did get the original Kangers though, not the clones. Not sure if there's a big difference.

I do have an iClear 30 and have not had any problems with it yet. I've taken it apart several time to clean and still no problems. So far, I haven't needed the extra heads. I did buy the 5 pack, just in case. I like the way it vapes as well. But for now, I'm really enjoying the Protank.

But as Kenny said, you have many options. I'm using my tanks, etc on a Vamo. Expecting my SVD in come in from FT very soon. Can't wait!
#4 (permalink)      9/26/2013 10:34:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MarkFll
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 84
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos46
Oh, and the Vision Vivi Nova is a nice tank as well. Also comes in a mini. Haven't had a problem with them either. I also just purchased some of the EVODs from here. The price is great at $21.00 for ten of them! They don't hold as much juice, but they'll fit on your SVD as well as your EGOs.

Good luck!
#5 (permalink)      9/27/2013 8:26:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AnimalThug
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Thank you Mark and KennyG

Appreciate the input, will def be ordering a couple of these to test out soon.

I will definitely get the extra heads for the i30 and order an EVOD and Vision to test out.
#6 (permalink)      3/23/2015 10:55:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dartanbeck
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 97
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos35
I agree with both Kenny and Mark.
I have a feeling that something just isn't assembled correctly on your iClear 30. I have gone into the rampant fun of wrapping my own coils with rebuildable atomizers and really love them. But whenever I pop on one of my iClear 30S (came with my Cool Fire 1 mod from Innokin, I have two of them), I am treated with the fact that Innokin really knows how to make a fine tank! My SVD has just reached customs in Chicago, so I'll be trying my first iClear 30 on my first SVD in a few days - very excited about that!!!

Before I got an iClear I bought one of the first generation AeroTank from Kanger and really like it. The newer Kanger tanks also look fantastic! I also have a Pro Tank and a mini ProTank (I think both are ProTank 2 generation) and they are wonderful and are some of my favorite as far as looks and the tip shape. The tips are smooth and comfy on the lips - I really like that! The thing that I really like about the Kanger atomizers is the fact that they are incredibly easy to rebuild the replaceable coil head. Yes, you can buy (very afford-ably) packs of replacement heads. But then you can also wrap your own coils for those replacement heads - and it's even easier than many of the RBAs out there!

So... it's been a while since you've asked this... how are you doing now? Have you found some atomizers that you really like? How well do you like your SVD?
Nextiny - LeMagister - Russian 91 - Kayfun 4 - Dragon Ball - Innokin SVD Deluxe