Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Bad mod
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/23/2013 9:03:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellhound
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 1064
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1392
+1 details
yawn ............... trying to be in the "Big Boys Group" & FAILING miserably Yer 56 years old I would have thought by now you'd have GROWN UP a little !!
I am somewhat of a bullshitter myself but occasionally I like to listen to a real Pro, Please, do carry on
#12 (permalink)      8/23/2013 11:18:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
helyxir
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 378
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos116
Make love, not war
I have already opened a ticket today before writing here, I wait for answer of FT.

I inform about my troubles, that's all, I did not expect to be taken for an idiot.

I ‘m not a beginner, I know the functioning of a mod and I know how to make to screw a clearomizer and press on a button. I making my coils myself too and other things which does not make a beginner.

It is an electronic dysfunction, I’m not lucky. I use severall 18350 & 18650 Efest IMR batteries non protected of course. I am a member of a e-cigarettes forum and some have the same problem for the connection on the pin and others not. The contact of mine is on spring, I thought it would be better.

I was also not satisfied puffing with my Kanger T2 (too hard) because the screw recovers the holes of blow hole, no problems with T3S. I had to re-drill 2 holes higher to find a normal functioning.

I have an Itaste VV3 Who works well (wich sometimes has the same connexion problem, but i will probably find solution), and I probably will order a new one. I trusted in the brand, but for this model I am disappointed.

Edited on 8/23/2013 at 11:39 AM. Reason:
#13 (permalink)      8/23/2013 12:53:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
helyxir
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 378
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos116
Now I use it, and I confirm : it cuts off during the vape after 4/5 seconds.
#14 (permalink)      8/23/2013 4:54:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellhound
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 1064
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1392
helyxir,

Firstly let my apologise, i did not at ANY TIME "take you for an Idiot" ..... You must understand that when you posted on here I personally HAD NO KNOWLEDGE of your Vaping Experience & I merely SUGGESTED that maybe you were "Unfamiliar" with the SVD .. if you look back you will see I said "MAYBE the OP" ect ect

you have now come back & outlined to us that you have CONSIDERABLE EXPERIENCE within the Vaping world .. So, OK NOW we have a "START POINT" to work from ..... we can mention Atomisers & 510 threads & KNOW that you understand what we mean....... Prior to this we DID NOT KNOW if this was the first time you'd SEEN an SVD.

I would not wish to further antagonise you or be seen as demeaning your experience..... I will therefore "bow Out" of this thread & allow VK65/Socom57/NG2/amiga & others to attempt to help you further

Again ........... my sincere Apologies if I offended you in any way ... That was NEVER MY INTENTION

HH
I am somewhat of a bullshitter myself but occasionally I like to listen to a real Pro, Please, do carry on
#15 (permalink)      8/23/2013 5:13:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
helyxir
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 378
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos116
Thanks for apologies.
No help I need, i didn't ask for that, i just tell my bad experience with this mode. other customers are satisfied with this mod, good think for them.
Now I'm waiting watt FT will do.
#16 (permalink)      8/26/2013 4:26:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rickalan21
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 186
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos101
After reading all the great reviews of the svd and the vamo v2 i went ahead and purchased a v2. It arrived a week ago. The threads are completely shredded off the 510 post and nothing will screw onto it. Now i placed another order for something that i thought would help me with this device - an adapter. It will not screw onto my v2 either

Just thought id let you know you are not the only one who has sadly received a sub par product while im sure FT will do their very best to sort this out for you i dont think im going to bother returning as i waited 2 weeks for it to be delivered and its just seems a too lengthy process to get a replacement/money back

I will however just put in down to bad luck (not that i have money to burn) but its far more practical for me to purchase from the UK and have a shorter period between delivery/returns and a customer service number i can ring and speak to someone and get an answer there and then

just my experience i think FT are great but not on this occasion

Rick ;)

P.s
peter was being unhelpful and not what we come to the forums for , HH has plenty of time and experience for you if you are respectful he will help

Edited on 8/26/2013 at 4:30 AM. Reason:
You cant fix stupid
#17 (permalink)      8/26/2013 10:32:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
helyxir
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 378
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos116
I had an RMA today to have an exchange. Not sure I wish to have a new one.
#18 (permalink)      8/26/2013 11:13:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rickalan21
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 186
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos101
its a call im glad i dont have to make tbh tempting to use FT b/c of the pricing but im going to use a UK supplier for all my gear from now on just that little bit easier and a few quid more is worth less hassle to me i hope you get a good'un bro let us know ;)

Rick

Edited on 8/26/2013 at 11:15 AM. Reason:
You cant fix stupid
#19 (permalink)      8/28/2013 12:59:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
helyxir
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 378
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos116
Thank you, I know that that is going to take time to obtain satisfaction. We have to discuss for a very long time to be understood. To be near is not a guarantee, in my country I so had difficulty with local suppliers.