Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Bad mod
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/23/2013 6:21:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
helyxir
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 378
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos116
Bad mod
Not satisfied with this mod. It cuts itself quite 2 or 3 puffs, I am obliged to restart it. The central contact is too deep and several of my Kanger clearomizers do not work above. The utilisation is disappointing, variations of power during the use. A nice look and seem solid but doesn't works normally. I do not want it any more, I would better have to take Vamo V3 or KSD Kmax.

Edited on 8/23/2013 at 6:22 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      8/23/2013 6:48:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 32391
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos64287
+1 details
Are you using protected or unprotected batteries ?
https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#3 (permalink)      8/23/2013 6:53:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 32391
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos64287
+1 details
SVD doesn't like protected batteries.

If you are unhappy with it you can try to return it here :

Return items Not happy with a product? Return it for a refund click here .

-------------------------------------------------------------
Or you think it may be defective:

Or if item is defective click here

Edited on 8/23/2013 at 6:58 AM. Reason:
https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#4 (permalink)      8/23/2013 7:04:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellhound
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 1064
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1392
$0.10 rebate earned+2 details
I have to say here that this is the VERY FIRST TIME I have EVER SEEN a "Negative" response to an SVD ...

I feel sure that this is due to the purchaser NOT being familiar with the operation of the SVD

HH
I am somewhat of a bullshitter myself but occasionally I like to listen to a real Pro, Please, do carry on
#5 (permalink)      8/23/2013 7:58:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kwistenbiebel
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 319
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos259
$0.10 rebate earned+1 details
Hi Helyxir,

In my experience the SVD works flawlessly, it fires consistently and always fully powered hits.
All my tanks (Protank, Iclears, vivi Nova's and Evods) are easily mounted and working.
I am a little amazed it is not working for you.
Are you using the right (unprotected) batteries?
#6 (permalink)      8/23/2013 8:02:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
peter21457
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 489
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos685
+1 details
LOL I told everyone Vamo V3 was better , not that i'm laughing at you helyxir i'm not, but another forum is saying how good it is to people looking to buy it and even though you get a good one it still isn't as good as the Vamo V3 shown video's on the two.
#7 (permalink)      8/23/2013 8:14:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellhound
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 1064
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1392
+6 details
Button it Peter.. if we need sarcastic remarks we would go find Goldenone.....if you WANT TO HELP OTHERS then go right ahead

if you want stand / sit here with yer tongue hanging out blowing raspberrys muttering "I told you so"

Then go "haunt" your "other" forum

A purchaser of ANYTHING on here does NOT WANT nor require you or anyone else with a smart assed attitude posting .... "I TOLD YOU IT WAS SHITE" type of posts ......

now be a good lad & let the "professional" helpers on here do what they are good at HELPING OTHERS

In all honesty I VERY much doubt you have either Mod that is being discussed on this thread .....& are just "blabbin on" thru mere "here-say" .......

Put yerself in the OP's position .. Suppose we all posted in one of your MANY threads ..... "Ha Ha Ha Told you, you should have used HK post or Singapore post (as the case maybe) " ... You wouldn't be very happy would you !!!???!!!

HH
I am somewhat of a bullshitter myself but occasionally I like to listen to a real Pro, Please, do carry on
#8 (permalink)      8/23/2013 8:24:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
peter21457
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 489
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos685
$0.02 rebate earned+2 details
Hellhound I do want to help others and I just have , don't get your tits in a twist just because I've proved a point , relax take it easy have a vap mate :) oh and lol if your calling yourself professional then god help the armatures.

Edited on 8/23/2013 at 8:25 AM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      8/23/2013 8:32:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellhound
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 1064
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1392
+1 details

oh and lol if your calling yourself professional then god help the armatures.

You SERIOUSLY expected me to "bite" then didn't you ??? .. Tell yer what go look at the "HELP" I just gave you in YOUR "how To" thread ....

I don't "bite" very often ...................... but TRUST ME when I do ............YOU'LL KNOW ABOUT IT!!!

Have a great afternoon vaping .. I'm off to walk my dog on the beach ... see yer later

HH

#10 (permalink)      8/23/2013 8:37:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
peter21457
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 489
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos685
$0.02 rebate earned+1 details
Anyone can see by your reply I have lol Like I said relax it's only a forum And please don't threaten me ( but TRUST ME when I do ............YOU'LL KNOW ABOUT IT!!! )
it's not nice and I'm sure other decent people in here don't want to hear threatening behaviour , but I will accept an apology
#11 (permalink)      8/23/2013 9:03:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellhound
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 1064
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1392
+1 details
yawn ............... trying to be in the "Big Boys Group" & FAILING miserably Yer 56 years old I would have thought by now you'd have GROWN UP a little !!