shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Mod Comparison.....
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/25/2014 5:24:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pocariboy
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 1952
  • Reviews 323
  • Kudos655
Mod Comparison.....
How would this Innokin Telescopic mod compare with the SKU 1467000 in terms of quality, strength of vape, and overall bang for the buck? The Astro is much cheaper, but is the Innokin priced more due to brand recognition?

I usually vape on a Kayfun and like to build my own coils. But I don't sub-ohm or go for Super vapor clouds. So I want something best suited for general vaping. And not a piece of junk that's gonna fall apart. Or made of thin tin material.

Thanks for your advice/suggestion in advance...

pocariboy marked this question as answered on 12/25/2014 at 8:21 AM
Answer
Dampden
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 539
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos166
The Innokin SVD is a very good product and very cheap now. It is made of heavy steel and solid. The specs are that it only fires down to 1.5ohm, but mine also fires 1.1ohm coils.

The mech you point to is also a very good mechanical mod. heavy and solid and hits very good and also very cheap now.
But they are 2 different things, so you have to deside on a regulated mod or a mechanical mod.

Good luck with it.
#2 (permalink)      12/25/2014 7:58:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dampden
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 539
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos166
+1 details
The Innokin SVD is a very good product and very cheap now. It is made of heavy steel and solid. The specs are that it only fires down to 1.5ohm, but mine also fires 1.1ohm coils.

The mech you point to is also a very good mechanical mod. heavy and solid and hits very good and also very cheap now.
But they are 2 different things, so you have to deside on a regulated mod or a mechanical mod.

Good luck with it.