shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Can't decide! Need help quickly!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      5/26/2015 7:18:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Masir
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I need to know is this svd comaptable to be used with a kangertech subtank with 1.2 ohm coil??

Edited on 5/26/2015 at 7:20 AM. Reason:
#22 (permalink)      5/26/2015 4:25:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HighPlainsVaper
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 231
  • Reviews 60
  • Kudos90
Masir wrote:

I need to know is this svd comaptable to be used with a kangertech subtank with 1.2 ohm coil??

It *might* fire 1.2 but that would be about the minimum. Svd was designed for 1.6 ohm and above. I recommend getting a better mod that was designed to fire the lower ohm coils like those used in Atlantis and Kanger subohm tank.

#23 (permalink)      5/29/2015 3:27:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
josephamccoy
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 347
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos97
Masir wrote:

No. I would recommend an authentic I stick 30 watt, then you have headroom.

#24 (permalink)      1/31/2016 7:54:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HighPlainsVaper
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 231
  • Reviews 60
  • Kudos90
Why bother? The SVD was a flawed mod back in it's day and there is so much better gear available now for the same price. Using a sub ohm tank like the kangertech subtank on an outdated mod that maxes out at 15 watts seems counterintuitive. When the SVD fires at all, that is, but to each their own. Try it with a leaky Pro Tank, too. LOL

As stated above......
It *might* fire 1.2 but that would be about the minimum. Svd was designed for 1.6 ohm and above. I recommend getting a better mod that was designed to fire the lower ohm coils like those used in Atlantis and Kanger subohm tank.

Edited on 2/2/2016 at 8:48 PM. Reason: The SVD fire button is flawed
#25 (permalink)      2/2/2016 7:58:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dartanbeck
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 97
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos35
Incorrect. I have a SubTank and it works beautifully on my SVD with the 1.2 Ohm coil. I wouldn't even try the subOhm coil though. I don't like how leaky the SubTank is, but I have one of the original batch. Maybe Kanger has improved them.
I use Kayfun, Russian, SAT22, and many other RTAs. The SVD is outstanding... I just love it. Very nice, heavy-duty mod device that is safe and stylin'. BTW, the SubTank really looks fantastic on this device!
Nextiny - LeMagister - Russian 91 - Kayfun 4 - Dragon Ball - Innokin SVD Deluxe