shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

This is not the authentic one.....
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      10/31/2013 11:38:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KennyG
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 94
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos33
+2 details
I have the express kit from FT and I have no doubt that it's authentic. FT's been consistent in labelling only authentic items with brand names, and I don't see why this one item would be the exception. There will be small differences in different batches.

Also, has anyone actually encountered any SVD clones/fakes?
#22 (permalink)      10/31/2013 11:58:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene046
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
I contacted Innokin and gave them this link.

They told me that this is an fake product and i should be carefull, but dont forget its also only 50% of the orginal prize

regards Rene
#23 (permalink)      10/31/2013 12:00:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NsaneJain
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1429
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos921
+1 details
I have the Innokin MVP1 from here, and it is authentic. Fasttech sells more numbers than people realize and make a smaller profit margin and make up for that by selling huge numbers. Just like it kills me how people want the same service from here as a mom n pop vape shop, yet expect to get it at this price. I have no problem waiting longer for shipping, and waiting longer for service when I am saving this much. Of course I readily admit I just do not have the funds to buy local at this time. On top of that, soooo many of your local vendors actually source from here. Certainly not all, but a good amount. This could be a genuine customer with a concern, could be a vendor protecting his source. But I am confident buying from FT. I have had to threaten US vendors who sent me a bad mod before, just to get a store credit. A vv/vw mod that was basically doa. At least here, I may wait for a credit or refund, but I will get it without having to threaten to out them to other vapers.
#24 (permalink)      10/31/2013 12:06:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
maggiemw
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 114
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos137
+2 details
@raneo46: What kind of an answer did you expect from Innokin? Of course, given their attitude to resellers who sell under their MRP, they would say it was fake and try to discredit the reseller. We know this already.

The products FT says are authentic, ARE authentic. My MVPs and SVD are definitely authentic. I trust them.
#25 (permalink)      10/31/2013 12:26:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NeilP
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 160
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos111
+2 details
If you check Innokin's Facebook page someone asked them this same question - with photos of both types side by side and they said BOTH are genuine. The one being sold on here they said was the newer improved version. From the horses mouth.
#26 (permalink)      11/1/2013 9:45:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
6spdtls
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos6
I'm going out of my mind.....negative variable voltage button is pushed in all the way and not popping out. I hate waiting another month for exchange.....any suggestion? 10 products ordered from Fasttech and 3 of them are defective....this is no good. I really want to believe that this is authentic but I just can't....screw the online review....

Edited on 11/1/2013 at 9:49 PM. Reason:
#27 (permalink)      11/1/2013 10:09:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
6spdtls
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos6
@NeilP can you tell me what's improved on new version? do you have a source?
#28 (permalink)      11/2/2013 8:31:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26907
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51425
@6spdtls

The pictures you said you would post may help to give you answers

Your best option is probably DOA claim and get a refund or exchange. If you decide to go that route it must be done within 10 days of receiving the item to get full reimbursement for shipping otherwise it will be a warranty claim 50% shipping.

Put in a claim while you wait for a repair answer as you can always drop the claim if you fix the problem.

Item defective Did your gadget stop working within its warranty period, or simply didn't work at all (DOA)? click here
http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#29 (permalink)      11/11/2013 6:31:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jacobmidd
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
yeah this is def the real product i have seen videos and went to local vape shops and they have this the tube is fine you might have gotten this mixed up with the v1 it had the threads closer together
#30 (permalink)      12/26/2013 12:25:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rafaelroxalot
  • JoinedFeb 2013
  • Posts 93
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
If that one is authenthic why have another SKU 1525701 that is written authentic and this one is not?
#31 (permalink)      12/26/2013 12:29:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BanginDeals
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 52
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos6
Mine is for sure authentic, you must have got the version 1 (they upgraded about a month ago) you can even check the innokin website and you can compare yourself.
-BD