shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

This is not the authentic one.....
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      10/30/2013 11:49:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26757
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51113
@maggiemw

I do not think they are a Troll. Just misinformed =/

People see the videos and read that they are fake. I to would be a little concerned if I didn't know the fact's. We were all new and naive to vaping in the beginning . I know I was. I got a lot of stuff that was a fake or knockoff sold as real myself. Some worked fine and others . Well lets just say I got ripped off. At least here at FT I know whats real and what isn't as they are upfront about it and cheap =D

At least they are making an attempt to check it out and admitted they may have made a mistake. Now would a troll do that?

Edited on 10/30/2013 at 11:58 PM. Reason:
http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#12 (permalink)      10/31/2013 7:15:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
perldog007
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 250
  • Reviews 17
  • Kudos120
+4 details
Well you'd have to be a bit dippy to think FT would call this authentic if it wasn't. WTF? They are selling it for 37.21 and it works. They could call it a poor assoholic clown made approximation of a clone and for that price it would still sell. Here in 'murica plenty of sites get 99.99 for the same item.

Why would FT call this one thing authentic when it ain't?

I am usually on board with Viking, but not this time amigo. This smells like a troll, one with a limited command of the written word and no abundance of intellect. Hope nobody is paying for the services of this one.

I know what I recieved, I know what INNOKIN gear looks and feels like, this is the best buy on the internet concerning a vv/vw mod IMHO.

We all know about the MAP spat and INNOKIN getting all butthurt because greedy vendors wanted to rape people.

Trust me, FT is making money on these. Just think of what the other vendors charging 99.99 are doing to us? We aren't talking about knuckle deep here boyz, we are discussing double fisted up to the shoulder action.
#13 (permalink)      10/31/2013 7:21:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VaperUK
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 3823
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos2963
^^ LOL

There`s nothing worse than a dry fisting from multiple vendors :(
#14 (permalink)      10/31/2013 9:24:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
6spdtls
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos6
@perdog007 yeah I have both units ..... my brother let me borrow his until I get mine. He bought it from a local vendor in Brea. I can include pictures if you like. And receipt to prove that I bought it from Fasttech. I'm gonna still keep this though. I hate waiting another month for exchange. A couple of other units, ego vv and chi you clone I bought were terribly built. Ego vv stopped working after a week or so, and chi you clone had serious auto firing issue. FT has a good customer service though they would let me exchange or money back with anything if I had issues. It just takes TOO LONG TO GET IT! My sentimental M16 will arrive pretty soon. Let's see how that goes. .....
#15 (permalink)      10/31/2013 9:42:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Phinny
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 135
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos61
+1 details
just wanna point out, that there are differences between the "full kit" and this one. this one has only one smaller tube and the + and - buttons have a round top and stick out. can't compare it to the "original" though. But I really don't care as long as mine works (and it works like a CHAMP!).

Cheers!
Keep calm and vape on!
#16 (permalink)      10/31/2013 9:59:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
x3raptor
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 530
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos300
+1 details
does anyone remember when vendors btch and complain about the eVic been cheaper here? Joyetech sells them for like $35 to vendors and dictate the lowest price a vendor can resell them for. VaporJoes has an article about how companies engage in fixed prices: http://vaporjoe.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-dirty-little-not-so-secret.html
SVT Raptor
#17 (permalink)      10/31/2013 10:49:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26757
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51113
@perldog007

See they came back maybe they still disagree but I still don't think trolling.

@6spdtls

Based on your previous post's you never mentioned had another one on hand from your brother. Just that you saw video.

Granted also that Phinny has pointed out that there are differences in the two kits.

You should post your pictures of both units as your brother may have gotten the fake . After all I tried defending you from being a troll. So I figure you at least owe me (and other members) the satisfaction of seeing your proof. (receipt to)

It will also redeem the troll status that you seem to have now acquired.

Edited on 10/31/2013 at 10:54 AM. Reason:
#18 (permalink)      10/31/2013 10:52:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
6spdtls
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos6
@viking65 sorry about that. I'll do that on meantime. I'm just so busy at the moment. Midterms are coming. But I'll post them for sure.
#19 (permalink)      10/31/2013 10:56:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26757
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51113
@6spdtls

Thank you

Good luck on your Midterms

Edited on 10/31/2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason:
#20 (permalink)      10/31/2013 11:00:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26757
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51113
Guess I was right folks not a troll =P

Hopefully we will see the proof soon. ;)

I for one would like to see what FT may have sold to 6spdtls . I'm still positive it is genuine regardless. Maybe updated or defect.

Edited on 10/31/2013 at 8:01 PM. Reason:
#21 (permalink)      10/31/2013 11:38:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KennyG
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 94
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos33
+2 details
I have the express kit from FT and I have no doubt that it's authentic. FT's been consistent in labelling only authentic items with brand names, and I don't see why this one item would be the exception. There will be small differences in different batches.

Also, has anyone actually encountered any SVD clones/fakes?