shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Materials
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/25/2013 4:54:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Calmaja
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3
+1 details
Wrong description will make more dispute that wasting time and energy, at the end become not efficient.
Put correct description and more details will make more selling.
I do believe many will hesitate to buy something, simply because can't get enough information. Other choice is willing to waste more time answering many questions, which I think not efficient too.
#12 (permalink)      5/28/2013 12:15:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
geek
Tech Staff
  • JoinedJun 2012
  • Posts 3102
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos4039
+1 details
Sorry about the incorrect and incomplete descriptions. We agree as the seller's we are responsible for providing such information.

Just to clarify, the price change was caused by the distributor not us. Other than this line of products (which are supplied by the same distributor), none of the other e-cig stuffs had their price increased. This had nothing to do with providing correct information or not.
I'm not a CS staff but I help answering questions here. If I missed your questions, I apologize and you are not being ignored :).
#13 (permalink)      5/29/2013 12:20:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
frankthetank
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1686
  • Reviews 130
  • Kudos1202
Yes,that happens sometimes when a distributor sees their product for sale at a real low price,they get nervous about devaluing their goods and complain to the retailer to raise the price.stand tall to the injustice fasttech.
#14 (permalink)      5/29/2013 3:31:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
robby
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 646
  • Reviews 96
  • Kudos328
Okay, we have accurate information, more people will be re-assured by this and will BUY. These VAMO prices are still the cheapest prices in the WORLD. No supplier wants to have to give refunds or have any after sales hassles. People who thought they bought Stainless Steel Vamos and got brass will feel cheated and would tell their friends, it takes very little to get a bad selling reputation. Once you get a reputation for giving accurate complete information your standing in the seller`s world increases. Coupled with Fasttech`s excellent prices it becomes unbeatable.

Edited on 5/29/2013 at 3:46 AM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      5/31/2013 2:18:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Calmaja
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3
Imo, price changes is FT's prerogative, but please keep competitive :D
Just provide as many accurate information as you can about products (not only e-cigarette). One time more effort, but I do believe it will help a lot, for potential buyers and for FT too.
#16 (permalink)      8/9/2013 4:56:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lichitisky
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 231
  • Reviews 109
  • Kudos92
I I agree the unformation should be correct. I, for example, dont know how to differ the diferent metal types and i am having a hard time picking the most durable vamo, wich should be the Stainless steel, right? Can someone please point out the real SS vamo, or the best vamo kit available here?