shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Materials
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/21/2013 9:42:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
robby
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 646
  • Reviews 96
  • Kudos328
Materials
Are you sure that is Stainless Steel?, the black ones are usually brass.
#2 (permalink)      5/21/2013 10:54:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
frankthetank
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1686
  • Reviews 130
  • Kudos1202
+1 details
YES,Crome plated brass,all crome vamos are.the s.steel vamos usually cost $10 more than the cromed ones too.fasttech just started selling ecigs a couple mths ago,they dont really know all the specifics of what they sell,half of their descriptions are wrong,its not they,re fault with all these dozens of new products they list everyday,they arent ecig junkies like us,knowing all the different jargons.
#3 (permalink)      5/22/2013 2:50:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
robby
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 646
  • Reviews 96
  • Kudos328
Sorry Frank, it IS their fault if they are wrong. They could sell a load of these and get a load back and many complaints. How would you feel if someone sold you a Stainless Steel Vamo and you got the brass coated one. I think you would be very annoyed. THAT is why I asked the question.
#4 (permalink)      5/22/2013 7:22:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
roadster
Staff
  • JoinedSep 2012
  • Posts 363
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos676
+2 details
Sorry for the wrong information. This color don't have Stainless Steel, chrome only. For customers who bought this MOD, please feel free to contact us for the cancellation or continue the shipment.
Thanks for your understanding,frankthetank. we will try to list less new items to make sure we have enough time to correct and provide the accurate descriptions for the products.
#5 (permalink)      5/22/2013 7:02:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
frankthetank
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1686
  • Reviews 130
  • Kudos1202
Roadster,Please dont stop listing new products everyday just because a few people arent bright enough to interpret pictures,they could always wait a couple weeks for someone else to purchase and post a review for a full detailed analysis if so inclined.KEEP BRINGING US NEW PRODUCTS!there are dozens of chinese companies making the same products in a slightly different way,it's a bit of a crapshoot w/ ecig products sometimes,MOST of us in the know, understand that.
#6 (permalink)      5/22/2013 7:51:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
frankthetank
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1686
  • Reviews 130
  • Kudos1202
robby,I'd feel like an idiot for expecting a stainless steel plated crome vamo,when the picture is of black crome,and the description also says its black.A crome plated stainless steel version, dosent and wont ever exist, bcuz like I said earlier,stainless steel is a more expensive material and it would make no sense to put crome over.stainless steel is made with a 20% crome content already,hence the shiny color.
#7 (permalink)      5/22/2013 10:02:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
robby
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 646
  • Reviews 96
  • Kudos328
+1 details
Yes Frank, so would I feel like an idiot lol. I am just asking for accuracy for new vapers who may not be sure about these things and who may not have experience with metals and the way they are coated. I know EXACTLY what they are made of and how they are made. But there are many less experienced people out there who do not. It`s about accuracy in description, not for me, but for Fasttech customers. It`s not about being bright enough, it`s about people who dont know these things. We are used to believing descriptions of items that we see advertised everywhere. I dont want them to stop listing quickly either lol. This was just a request for accuracy, I wasn`t having a go at Fasttech. Believe it or not, I was trying to help them.

Edited on 5/22/2013 at 10:05 PM. Reason:
#8 (permalink)      5/24/2013 12:02:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
frankthetank
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1686
  • Reviews 130
  • Kudos1202
+1 details
I understand accuracy would be nice,but so are their prices & increasing selection.Its best we dont get on them to much for mistakes,bcuz I only see two outcomes,1-listing less new products or 2-hiring more staff,which will boost prices.theres nice people on this forum to help out,I also suggest everyone to check out ECF-electronic cigarette forum-I dont know how to link.maybe someone who does can,its very informative for newbies.remember also we,re ordering f/ china,I've bought f/ a few other china ecig sites,and forget about them answering anything,your lucky to just get your package in a month or two!
#9 (permalink)      5/24/2013 10:28:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
frankthetank
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1686
  • Reviews 130
  • Kudos1202
price increases already,that happened quick,had the s.steel in my cart yesterday at $29, came back today & s.steel went up all the way to $33, this one was bumped up a buck. fasttech please stop it!dont hire any more staff,your price advantage over competitor china ecig sites is very slim indeed.

Edited on 5/24/2013 at 10:59 PM. Reason:
#10 (permalink)      5/25/2013 1:14:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
robby
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 646
  • Reviews 96
  • Kudos328
Like I said Frank, accuracy of information. The SS ones are more expensive wherever you buy them. Would you rather have this happen to you, or would you rather have accurate information.
#11 (permalink)      5/25/2013 4:54:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Calmaja
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3
+1 details
Wrong description will make more dispute that wasting time and energy, at the end become not efficient.
Put correct description and more details will make more selling.
I do believe many will hesitate to buy something, simply because can't get enough information. Other choice is willing to waste more time answering many questions, which I think not efficient too.