Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Lookslike FastTech doesnt approve Custumers comments
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      7/23/2015 8:13:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26247
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos21035
+2 details
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, product warranty is 6 months counted from the date of initial shipment of order.

Within 3 months after initial shipment of order:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is USD 40 or 50% of the item's price, whichever is lower.

3 to 6 months after initial shipment of order:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is unavailable.

Return address for North and South American customers:

Cloud Commerce Systems Limited
8345 NW 66 ST #B1111
MIAMI, FL 33166

Return address for customers elsewhere around the world:

Cloud Commerce Systems Limited
Unit 8-9, G/F Po Lung Centre
11 Wang Chiu Road
Kowloon Bay
Hong Kong

Request RMA
It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#22 (permalink)      7/23/2015 8:17:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12042
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32073
+2 details
Mate, you are preaching to the choir, we buy clones from a Chinese company, we are sarcastic as fuck but the people on here are knowledgable, helpful and patient. This is not Fasttech customer service, this is an exchange of ideas. I'm a noob, it is a lively place, read and digest, suck it up and enjoy, there is a lot of information and advice here but it is not the place to complain.
Open a ticket my friend.
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#23 (permalink)      7/23/2015 8:19:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Michelarm
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 3319
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos745
Andy.lion relea

Edited on 7/23/2015 at 8:20 PM. Reason:
#24 (permalink)      7/23/2015 8:39:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
flambo
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2913
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos1181
FT has published all my reviews-
some negative.

nerfologist wrote:

421 reviews with a 4.5 star average. Sounds pretty good to me.

You've been at FT long enough to know the stars mean very little.
I can't believe u've missed all the posts telling people to give 4 stars & write what u really think- politely.

Nymzavril wrote:

Your previous review is still pending, and has probably slipped through the cracks - it happens with both positive and negative reviews now and again.

I don't think so.
You also would know sometimes reviews are posted within 3 hours-
6 months is not a crack- it's a black hole.

U remember zatrix when it suits u...
Have u forgotten the screenshot he posted of his days/weeks unposted review of his Cloupor mini?
He's not the only person who's posted about "pending" reviews.
No doubt some would have included offensive language.

I agree with u- OP should have given details about the problem-
and OP should have opened a ticket before throwing a tanty in the forum.

OP- every problem I've had with an order has been resolved very fairly by FT just by opening a ticket.
I was really disappointed with my last order-
bad packing caused an unusable DOA, a badly crushed box for my charger, & another item was not as ordered.
The staff member handling it didn't even bother to look at the pics-
delay delay to & fro messed up the refund for the DOA.

She is not typical of FT Support staff, in my limited experience.

OP- open a Support ticket.
I am confident FT will do right by u.

Which is a lot better than would happen if u bought some cheap crap at a $2 shop.

unhappy OP- like Pavlov rang his bell.....
Automatic for the Deltas

noob forever
#25 (permalink)      7/23/2015 8:48:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12042
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32073
flambo wrote:

FT has published all my reviews-
some negative.

nerfologist wrote:
421 reviews with a 4.5 star average. Sounds pretty good to me.
You've been at FT long enough to know the stars mean very little.
I can't believe u've missed all the posts telling people to give 4 stars & write what u really think- politely.

Nymzavril wrote:
Your previous review is still pending, and has probably slipped through the cracks - it happens with both positive and negative reviews now and again.
I don't think so.
You also would know sometimes reviews are posted within 3 hours-
6 months is not a crack- it's a black hole.

U remember zatrix when it suits u...
Have u forgotten the screenshot he posted of his days/weeks unposted review of his Cloupor mini?
He's not the only person who's posted about "pending" reviews.
No doubt some would have included offensive language.

I agree with u- OP should have given details about the problem-
and OP should have opened a ticket before throwing a tanty in the forum.

OP- every problem I've had with an order has been resolved very fairly by FT just by opening a ticket.
I was really disappointed with my last order-
bad packing caused an unusable DOA, a badly crushed box for my charger, & another item was not as ordered.
The staff member handling it didn't even bother to look at the pics-
delay delay to & fro messed up the refund for the DOA.

She is not typical of FT Support staff, in my limited experience.

OP- open a Support ticket.
I am confident FT will do right by u.

Which is a lot better than would happen if u bought some cheap crap at a $2 shop.

unhappy OP- like Pavlov rang his bell.....
Automatic for the Deltas

I have refrained from rising to your posts since I've been on FT Flambo, I have seen you offer some reasonably sound advice. But sometimes I really can't work out where your coming from, scattergun quotes, are you agreeing or not. Slow down, one thing at a time eh ?

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#26 (permalink)      7/23/2015 8:49:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12042
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32073
Michelarm wrote:

Andy.lion relea

?

#27 (permalink)      7/23/2015 9:05:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NsaneJain
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1429
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos922
+3 details
With a $6 torch, there are going to be some duds. That being said, I bought this exact one. It's the only one I have, and I am an older type vaper who still torches my wire before and after wrapping the coils. Mine is still going strong, only time it ever has an issue is if I fill it all the way up and don't let the butane settle before trying to use it. Then it will light but slowly lose flame until it goes out. Not sure how long I've had it, but I'm pretty sure I was a total noob to building then so maybe even a couple of years. When you pay so little, a larger percentage will have defects. Ft would have taken care of it for you if you just took the proper steps and remained professional about it. I mean they still will if it hasn't been too long, but you will of course get better and quicker service by being a nice guy. Good luck.
#28 (permalink)      7/23/2015 9:24:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
flambo
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2913
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos1181
Andy.lion wrote:

I have refrained from rising to your posts since I've been on FT Flambo,

You must have been very "tired & emotional" over a week ago, then.
You, Disser & Gollum were having a lovely time, by ur standards-
a real cozy ménage à trois with a few guest vitriols from She Who Must Be Obeyed (& majorly sucked up to in this tiny microcosm)

The next day or so, apropos of nothing, u said I was an asshole in another thread.
All that remains of many deleted posts
I have to assume this post of ur was in order to draw an answer from me,
so the people who report all my posts had another one to report.

But sometimes I really can't work out where your coming from,

That doesn't surprise me;
even though people who state their own views are not rare.

You may need to get out more, or try life with less "chemical assistance"....

noob forever
#29 (permalink)      7/23/2015 9:27:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18276
+1 details
So because this dickmand Zatrix had reviews lost in space, it is a trend? Like I said, I leave negative reviews, and only twice have I had to nudge FT to approve them - and one of those was because the product was discontinued between me ordering it, and writing a review.

The OP keeps going on about how he knows that "China" doesn't refund cheap products, despite us repeatedly telling him to open a damned ticket, and FT will sort it out. This is just another whinge thread from someone whose ability to be upset and outraged would be impinged upon by FT offering to make good - which they will if he'd actually bother to fucking tell them.
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0
#30 (permalink)      7/23/2015 9:41:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NsaneJain
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1429
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos922
+1 details
Being curious, I checked to see when I bought this. It was just over 2 years ago. Also bought another one from here before that (i forgot about it) but didn't use it much due to the fact it actually scared me to use it indoors. Pretty sure I tossed that first one in the trash. It's also quite mortifying looking back at how I used to think shit we call junk now was awesome as a noob :,) I may need a new ft identity after reading those. But this pen torch, the intellicharger, quite a few mods etc are still working fine after all this time...the pen torch and intellicharger have been used steady since I bought them. I hardly ever get on this forum anymore, but feel free to troll and rip on my stupid ass reviews...just don't expect me to think to check this thread again as I don't subscribe. I don't shop here a lot anymore, the hobby part has kinda worn down for me. Kbye!
#31 (permalink)      7/23/2015 9:47:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thedispatcher
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 1035
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos846
That is what I forgot to do today.
Most of the things I say are said to make me laugh. If you can join me it is a bonus.